eleven

"the cream of the crop! yet this guy's still somehow as plain as they come, hanta sero of the hero course versus the best of the best, the strongest of the strong! shoto todoroki of the hero course!! STAAAAART!!"

we all watch them both as sero started stretching his arms and suddenly wrapping todoroki with his tape, catching us by surprise.

"woaaaah! sero sure is fast!" kirisiham beamed in awe at how fast sero got todoroki.

"mhm, you're right. but todoroki is stronger" i retorted, as todoroki beeaks out of sero's strong tape.

'sometimes, it isn't all about the speed'

i noticed an ice coming to us, i stood up and quickly used my divergent fist as soon as it gets close, creating a hole that makes us see what's happening. breaking the ice in result before it could even touch our faces.

"woah! that's some reflexes you got there shimizu-chan!" kirishima praised.

"thanks for the save chi-san!"

"nice save, gojo!"

i brightly smiled at all of them and went to my sit again. in the end, sero was immobilized making todoroki the winner of the match.

"oh! my match is next, see you all later i guess" i remembered as i stood up and waved at them.

"good luck shimizu-chan!"

"you can do it gojo!"

"tch, that dumbass probably doesn't need luck" bakugo mumbled quietly wishing no one heard him, but today isn't his lucky day because kirishima did.

"bakubro do finally you admit that shimizu-chan is strong?" kirishima whisphered, so no one could hear them.

bakugo only tch'ed at him making the red haired boy sweatdrop.

"our next match is the class a's miss everything versus the sparkling killing boy, denki kaminari!!" present mic excitedly exclaime as me and kaminari face each other at the center of the arena.

"how do you think shimizu-chan will fight against kaminari?" kirishima wondered, expecting bakugo to answer, which he surprisingly did.

"tch, i don't fucking know but whitey probably have a plan" bakugo said to kirishima.

"are you thinking about holding back on me?" i asked, putting my right hand on my waist but he only ignored my question.

"wanna grab something when i won?" kaminari asked.

"oh my, sure! as long as you pay" i snickered at him.

'ah, this boy is dumber than i expected him to be'

"because this match will probably be over soon!" kaminari stated, using his quirk to it's full limit.

"nue!!" i exclaimed quickly as it appeared and covered me with it's wings from kaminari's lightning.

"gojo advances to the second round!" present mic announced enthusiastically as i hear everyone cheer for me.

"WOOOOOO!! WAY TO GO MIMI-CHAN!!" i heard satoru and the other students yelled as well, catching everyone's attention even my classmates'.

'man, i could even hear them all from here' i sighed in embarrassment, i mean i did asked for it tho.

"yo!" i said, waving my hands at them as i walked through the stairs.

"gojo! i didn't knew you could do that" uraraka cheerfully said.

i grinned at how cute she is. "i already did that at the usj but only midoriya, todoroki, kirishimaa nd bakugo saw it. i could do more animal as well!!" i replied excitedly as no one has asked about my shikigami before.

"yeah! we all saw it, she was so manly!" kirishima smiled with his signature smile.

'how can someone be so bright!' i dramatically thought.

"but kiri i'm a girl" i deadpanned at his statement.

"o-oh! gojo can i asked more about your quirk?" midoriya asked shyly, holding out his notebook.

"hm? oh sure!!" i skipped on my way to seat next to him.

as i was busy explaining to midoriya my 'quirk' i failed to notice the angry pomeranian staring at me again.

"bro, stop you're staring at her again. she'll notice you!" kirishima chuckled mervously to the ash blonde boy.

"tch, fine" he pouted, finally looking away but still can't help but steal some glances.

i explained midoriya my techniques but i didn't told him everything tho, it's not that i don't trust him, it's just that right now isn't the right time to tell it. i kept some of it hidden, i only told him about my infinity, divergent fist, nue, and cleave.

'man, i miss my sword already' i whined. aizawa-sensei told us not to bring any equipment with us because we should only fight with our quirks.

——————————————

"next up is tenya iida of hero course versus covered from head-to-toe in support items, mei hatsume from the support course!!"

"this match up is something else ..." i stated, interested on what's gonna happen.

"iida's also coversd in support items!?" midoriya exclaimed as we all analyze iida's body. he is indeed wearing support items.

they played a game of tag with a play-by-play sale for a solid forna solid fifteen minutes. the fight finished with hatsume voluntarily stepping out of the ring.

"right! i have to go get ready now" uraraka said hurriedly as she rush towards the waiting room.

midoriya and i looked at each other and nodded, deciding to follow uraraka. guess we both notice she was so nervous.

"tch, fucking deku" bakugo snarled, glaring at you and midoriya who's walking down the stairs.

'he's totally jealous' kirishima gulped.

"uraraka!" midoriya and i said, opening the door of the waiting room.

"deku, gojo! shouldn't you two be watching the other matches?" uraraka questioned.

"hm? oh the two other match ended already, it was that fast." i replied boredly.

"tokoyami won his fight in a flash as well" midoriya added.

'hold up, oh yeah. i'm up against tokoyami soon, i better strategize now.'

"so ... i'm up soon" uraraka said, feeling nervous. she could feel her heart beating so fast.

"but i can't imagine that bakugo would go all out against a female opponent" iida ranted, looking at us.

"oh, he will" midoriya and i both said. knowing bakugo, he would definitely not hold back no matter who his opponent is.

i nodded as midoriya continued "everyone's competing here to bdcome the number one hero. no one's holding back, kacchan least of all"

"but you helped me so much uraraka, so i thought i might've return the favor" midoriya added, showing his campos note full of our classmates' quirks and it's weaknesses.

"thanks deku, really. but i don't need it" uraraka reassured us, as we all stare at her in shock.

'she was just so nervous earlier what happened to her?'

"huh??" midoriya uttered in confusion.

"you're amazing deku, you do amazing things too. during the cavalry battle, i thought the easiest stategy would be teaming up with friends. but when i think about it, i'm just putting my faith in you. when iida said 'i challenge you' and all that, i started to feel embarrassed about myself." uraraka spoke up as i felt my eyes soften at her speech.

"that's why, thanks but no thanks." uraraka added.

"i'll see you in the finals!" uraraka cheered, giving us a thumbs up with her bright smile.

"mhm! do your best uraraka!!" i beamed at her, smiling wide as i can to cheer her up.