five

when kirishima, bakugo and i got into the place where my classmates were, we were all shocked. all might’s injury looks bad.

i think i’ll have to fight without holding back’ i sighed.

midoriya was about to get warped but fortunately, bakugo saved him. “get the the hell out of here deku” bakugo yelled to his childhood friend.

kirishima almost had the blue haired guy but he managed to dodged.

todoroki came as well and froze the nomu, stopping it’s action for a while.

i ran to the nomu slicing it’s hands that were holding all might. “all might, you’re badly injured.. you can’t fight” i sadly said to him.

“i have to young gojo” he said to me trying to drop the topic. “no, you’ll stay here sensei. i’ll hande the nomu” i suggested.

“but young gojo-”

“i’ll be fine i swear, if it got too far you can step in” i reassured our teacher, he hesitated for a while but agreed either way.

i walked over to the group while taking my sunglasses, looking badass. my vibrant blue eyes glowing. as i was walkng i noticed bakugo holding down the mist guy but it’s neck.

“assholes like you, can’t kill the symbol of peace” i bravely said to the blue haired guy.

the nomu got out of todoroki’s ice and regenerated. ‘it’s exactly like what i predicted, i got this’ i thought while stretching. cracking my knuckles and neck

'aight, let's get this over with'

the nomu looks like it’s preparing itself to attack at least one of us. i looked around and saw bakugo.

of course it’s him, he’s trying to make bakugo release the mist guy so he can escape

just as the nomu was about to attack i held arm above me and quickly sprinted in front of bakugo to activate infinity, creating an invisible barrier between us.

“kacchan!? you dodged that??” midoriya surprisedly asked.

“no i didn’t, shut up you nerd!” bakugo loudly exclaimed.

“then who is it?” midoriya asked

todoroki looked around and saw one person missing, it was gojo.

the smoke cleared up only to reveal myself standing in front of nomu clearly unaffected. it tried touching me but failed.

“you won’t be able to touch me as long as i activate my quirk” i said as i glared at the nomu.

“impossible..” all might said while trying to stand up.

“all might you’re injured. i told you to stay back” i warned him.

“then i guess it’s three against five” todoroki said

midoriya clench his fist “kacchan also showed us the mist guy’s weak spot!”

“no! get out of here kids!” we all looked at him in confusion, how is he gonna fight when his condition is bad. i know i shouldn’t underestimate all might but he’s clearly injured. he could die.

“but all might you’re injured and beside you time-” i noticed midoriya stopped himself but i didn’t bring it up due to the situation we’re in right now.

‘i guess i really have no choice’ i sighed.

i summoned nue, doing the hand gestures for the bird. everybody looked shocked even all might, i guess it’s because i never really told them my so called ‘quirk’, but i shrugged it off for now.