four

“now for today’s basic hero training ... this time all might, myself and other will supervise” aizawa-sensei announced.

i wonder what we're gonna do'

“um, what are we exactly gonna do sensei?” the black haired boy with a tape quirk asked, voicing out my thoughts.

“preparing you all for disaster, relief, from fire to floods” our teacher said while holding a cardboard that says ‘rescue’.

“rescue huh? sounds like an another rough day.” kaminari said to ashido.

“right!”

“come on, this is what being a hero’s all about! ah im so pumped up!!” kirishima beamed.

“hey, i’m not done talking” aizawa-sensei glared at them as they interrupted what aizawa-sensei said earlier.

“it’s up to each an one of you if you want to wear your costume. the training site is a bit too far, we’ll be going by bus” aizawa-sensei continued, pressing the remote showing our costumes.

“hm? oh midoriya! where’s your costume?” i blinked at him.

“o-oh, it didn’t make it through the battle training in one piece” midoriya said.

“line up accordingly to your i.d numbers. fill those seats in!” iida yelled while holding a whistle.

“iida’s going full throttle right now” midoriya sweat-dropped.

“uh huh” i said, sweat-dropping as well.

__________________________

“hm? i guess i’m your seatmate here as well bakugo!” i cheerfully said to him while sitting down.

“shut the fuck up you damn extra!” he yelled.

“okay, chill man” i laughed at him, ruffling his hair which made him glare at me, i only put my hands in the air in surrender.

“kero, midoriya. i got a question for you” tsuyu said, which made midoriya nervous.

“o-oh! w-what is it asui?” midoriya nervously asked the frog-like girl.

“your quirk, it resembles all might’s”. tsuyu bluntly said. i noticed midoriya tensed at this.

'i guess this proves that my theory is real then.'

“but tsuyu-san, all might doesn’t break his bones when he uses his quirk” i answered for midoriya, he seems relief. i smiled at him and he smiles back.

ah, what a sunshine

“oh! gojo-chan, do you always have to wear your sunglasses?” kaminari said as he noticed i was wearing my usual sunglasses. this question seemed to piqued bakugo’s interest.

“oh yes, this sunglasses helps me with my quirk” it’s not totally a lie. the only lie there is that i don’t really have a quirk. 

“if we’re talking about strong then that is bakugo, todoroki and gojo” kirishima said.

i thanked kirishima and smiled at him. bakugo only tch’ed at kirishima’s statement.

“but bakugo’s so loud. he’d never be popular.” tsuyu once again, bluntly said.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY FROG FACE!?” bakugo exclaimed, gripping the railing in front of him.

“bakugo, you’re only proving tsuyu’s point” i calmly said to him as i close my eyes and relaxed.

__________________________

“WHOAAAAAAA”

“is this universal studios japan!?”

“the flood zone, landslide zone, conflagration zone and etcetera! every disaster you can imagine ... i call it the ‘unforeseen stimulation joint’!!” thirteen explained.

“it’s the space hero, thirteen!!” midoriya fanboyed.

“oooh i love thirteen!!” uraraka said.

i just calmly watch everything and stood beside bakugo. then i suddenly felt something, my eyes widen in horror as i saw a portal open up and looked at it.

“aizawa-sensei ... what’s that?” i pointed to the portal and everybody looked followed where i’m pointing at.

i gasped in fear as i saw a familiar blue hair. ‘it was the guy i saw at the gates of ua’ i thought in panicked. i knew something was wrong with him, why didn’t i told the principal about this.

“huddle up and don’t move!! thirteen protect the students!” aizawa-sensei commanded.

“don’t move .. those are villains!!” aizawa-sensei said, putting on his goggles and getting ready to fight.

“but sensei you can’t fight alone! as eraser head, your fighting style involves erasure and quick binding capture. head on battle isn’t...” midoriya rambled.

“you can’t be a pro hero if you don’t have tricks under your sleeves” aizawa-sensei said. we all looked at him in awe and admiration.

“but sensei-” midoriya started.

“aizawa-sensei is right, you know? come on let’s go” i said to midoriya while walking towards the entrance of usj with our classmates. he hesitated for a while but followed soon.

“i won’t allow that” everybody panicked and tensed as a portal suddenly came in front of us.

“greetings, we are the league of villains. we’ve come here, to end the life of the symbol of peace.” portal man said.

then bakugo and kirishima suddenly lunged at the portal man out of nowhere.

“bakugo, kirishima, you idiots!” i yelled and said profanities under my breath.

the portal man then separated us with our classmates. i ended up with bakugo and kirishima at the collapse zone.

“oi, get up. we got some companies” i said to the boys as i smirked and clench my sword. i used the technique cleave as i slash every opponent i saw in an inhumane speed. i slashed them not to deep for it could kill them.

“woah!! gojo that was so fast! i can’t even catch your figure!” kirishima said in awe. bakugo looks shocked as well.

i walked up to them and didn’t notice a villain creeping up behind my back, thankfully, bakugo defeated it with his explosion quirk.

we all got i to a fighting stance as more and more villains appear. “let’s get this over with i wanna go home already” i said as i prepared to attack myself.

__________________________

“that’s all of them?” i said, not even panting. this is nothing compared to my trainings at jujutech amd to the cursed spirits i've fought.

“yeah, i guess. man, you don’t even look tired!” kirishima pointed to me.

“hm? oh i’ve experienced way harder training than this” i explained to him.

“what a bunch of weaklings” bakugo said.

“great, now let’s find the others!” kirishima suggested to his friends.

i noticed a presence at the ceiling, i grabbed a rock and throw it at his head. making him collapse to the ground.

“say bakugo, you’re surprisingly calm today” i said to him while smiling, leaning at kirishima’s shoulder.

“yeah, she’s right. you’re always like ‘DIEEE’ ‘AAAAARGHH’!!” kirishima copied bakugo which angered the boy.

“I’M ALWAYS CALM YOU SIDE CHARACTERS!!” bakugo shouted.

“ah, there he is” kirishima and i said in unison.