ten

"hmm? what's this?" present mic asked his co-teacher.

"what are they doing?" aizawa-sensei asked, confused as well.

"mineta, kaminari, you tricked us!!" i glared at them while radiating a scary energy.

"how could i let myself get fooled by mineta's stupid prank" momo said, putting her hands on her knees while i pat her back, trying to make her feel better.

"why not go with it?! it could be fun!" toru cheerfully said.

"are you enjoying this toru?" i deadpanned at her.

unbeknownst to her, there was a certain ash blonde haired boy staring at her.

'i even took off my blindfold for this shit. what a waste of time' i sighed.

"oh? bakubro do you like gojo?" kirishima asked, noticing that bakugo was indeed staring at your sulking figure.

"what the fuck no i don't! she just looks ugly on that cheerleader outift, and don't call me that name!!" bakugo scowled

"uh-huh yeah sure man" krishima looked at bakugo suspiciously.

"between the 16 members of winning teams .. we'll have a formal tournament. a series of one on one battle!!"

"a tournament huh? so we'll be up on that ring i see every year!" kirishima beamed.

"was it a tournament as well last year?" i asked, looking at how the clouds look pretty.

"the format's always different, but most years involve some kind of head-to-head competition" sero said, making me made an o-shape with my mouth.

"last year it was a foam sword fighting"

"the match-ups will be decided by drawing lots. once that's settled, we'll moved on to festivities and then the tournament itself!" midnight said while holding a box.

"now let's start with the first place team ...."

"umm .. excuse me. i'd like to drop out" ojiro raised his hand to grab midnight's attention which he successfully did.

"hm? why would ojiro drop out?" i mumbled to myself. he seems good enough to me tho why backing out now? he might even win a few rounds.

"the cavalry battle ... i have no memories of anything that happened up until the tail end. it's probably his quirk that did that ..." ojiro explained, looking at shinso.

"i know it's a great opportunity but everybody worked hard on their own strength while i'm here standing amd i don't even know how i made it here. i just don't think it's fair" he continued, covering half of his face.

'good grief, it's probably because of what we're wearing'

"i can't remember anything, i wanna withdraw too!" a boy from class b said.

"ah, these guys are so brave" i said calmly, my blue eyes softening at the thought that they sacrificed their place for persons who deserves it more.

"mhm! you're right gojo-chan, they're so manly!" kirishima cried out.

"i told you to call me shimizu or some nickname!!" i whined to kirishima.

"how naive ... it turns me on!!" midnight waved her whip once again.

"did she just said it turns her on?" i sweat dropped, not believing what i just heard.

in the end, kendo gave her spot to tetsutetsu as she admired how he and his team fought throughout the whole time.

'this girl is too kind' i thought in concern as someone might take advantage of her kindness someday.

i looked to the match ups to see who i'm first up against with. it was kaminari.

i looked around for a blonde boy with a black streak.

'there you are' i thought as i began to shake in anger.

"i'll make you pay for making me wear this, you dumb ass pikachu!" i run at him. "come on guys, let's not do this now" kirishima yelled, chasing us.

kaminari ran as fast as he can and bakugo, mina and sero only watched in amusement as they have never seen this side of you before.

——————————————

i changed back to my pe clothes and wore my blindfold as well.

"shimizu, here! i saved you a seat!" kirishima waved his hands at me.

"oh! thank you kiri!" i said happily as i took a seat between him and bakugo. what i failed to notice that the ash blonde was sulking, crossing his arm over his chest and pouting like a kid.

'how the hell does shitty hair have a nickname and i don't.' bakugo thought

"the first match!! making a weird face despite his excellent performance, midoriya izuku versus sorry but this hasn't done anything to stand out yet. it's hitoshi shinso, from general studies!!" present mic excitedly announced.

"this fight is gonna be interesting" i spoke, leaning forward as i analyze them.

"the rules are simple! ypu can win ny knocking your opponent out of the ring, immobilizing them, or by making them say "i gave up". bring the pain on!! we' ve got recovery girl on the standby" present mic noted before the fight commence.

midoriya ran towards shinso but soon stopped.

'huh? what happened?' i squint my eyes, looking at the stadium.

"damn it midoriya, i told you to not say anything!!" ojiro remarked, gripping his hair in stressfulness.

"ojiro, can you tell us what's shinso's quirk is?" i asked him, my eyes not leaving shinso and midoriya's frozen figure.

he nodded "his quirk is brainwashing. he can control your mind if you answer his question and won't remember anything" ojiro explained.

"brainwashing huh? that's a powerful quirk to be bonest. if he was more skilled in combat he would've the sports festival" i told my classmates while they all look at me in shock.

"he's walking out of the bounds .." i uttered as my eyes widen. i was really rooting for midoriya.

"tch, how weak" bakugo sneered in disgust.

we all watched the fight, flabbeegasted as midoriya finally snapped out of shinso's quirk.

"so you were saying?" i smirked at bakugo making him tch'ed again.

we can saw shinso and midoriya saying something but we can't heard them. suddenly, shinso gripped midoriya's mouth, trying to push him out of the bounds but midoriya tossed him over his shoulder.

"shinso is out of the ring, midoriya advances to the second round!" midnight announced.

"i think i've seen that move before ..." i said, my voice trailing off as i put my finger on my chin.

"isn't that your shoulder toss move bakugo?" kaminari asked, bumping his shoulder with bakugo's.

"shut up dunce face! you too whitey!!" bakugo snapped, i looked at him in confusion.

'huh? what did i do this time?'

——————————————

"good job!" uraraka praised.

"i saved you a seat!" iida exclaimed, pointing to a seat next to him.

"oh? midoriya you did great there!" i greeted him as he took a seat next to iida.

"thanks, gojo, uraraka and iida!" midoriya said brightly, giving us a thumbs up as we wait for the next match.

'sero and todoroki is next ...'

a hero not a sorcererOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara