seven

'today's the day of the ua sports festivals!!'

satoru also said they will be watching along with megumi and his two new other student. i hope they're nice. come to think of it, it's been a long time since i've seen utahime-san.

my soon got interrupted as iida crashed to the door of the preparation room "is everyone good and ready!? the events is about to begin!" iida frantically announced.

"i wish i could worn my costume tho" mina sadly said.

"yeah, me too" i whined.

"oh and chi-chan! why are you wearing a blindfold now? did you go blind?" mina innocently asked, which made me and the others snicker.

"no, mina. wearing sunglasses will just broke it, so i wore a blindfold imstead!" i brightly said to mina.

i noticed todoroki walking towards midoriya which grabbed mine and bakugo's attention.

"todoroki ... what is it?" midoriya asked to the dual haired boy.

"objectively speaking, i'm stronger than you and more capable" todoroki coldly said which made midoriya jolt in nervousness

'this boy is so straightforward, oh god'

"h-huh? i always knew you're stronger than me, that's for sure" midoriya said, sweating nervously, not liking where this conversation is heading to.

"all might got his eye on you doesn't he? now i'm about to figure out why's that, but .. i will beat you" todoroki declared in his usual monotone voice.

"and you too, gojo" todoroki said, making everyone look in my direction. i only raised my eyebrows in surprised.

"okay todoroki, i'm looking to our fight today" i nodded at him.

"ooooh, a declaration of war from one of the strongest in the class!?" kaminari said, looking over to the situation happening in front of him.

"hey man, why pick a fight now?! we're about to go on" kirishima said, laying his hands on the dual haired boy's shoulder, which he only shrugged off.

"i really don't care. i'm not here to look for friends" todoroki said.

'yeah, but you won't be a hero without friends as well'

"todoroki .. honestly, i'm not sure why you felt the need to publicly say you'll beat me. you're clearly stronger than me and i can't measure up the most the others here in skill. objectively speaking, even .." midoriya paused.

"c'mon midoriya, no need to get negative" kirishima said trying to ease the tension.

"he's right you know, you're strong to midoriya." i encouraged him.

"but everyone even the kids from other courses are aiming for the top. i'm not gonna fall behind! i'm going for the top too, with everything i got!" midoriya added.

"that's the spirit!" i proudly said while clapping at him.

"right" todoroki said, all hyped up but clearly not showing it.

"it's ua's sports festival!! one time each year. first up is the first years of the hero course!!" present mic announced as we all walked out to the stadium together, side by side. we look badass as hell

"it's class 1-a!!" someone screamed as we got out of the tunnel.

"yu-hoo! mimi-chan!!" i heard someone yelled as they all wonder who the fuck mimi-chan is, i looked to who it is and it was satoru

'of course it's him' i deadpanned

he was with his students plus two new people i don't recognized.

'oh god, how embarrassing, he doesn't need to call me out that loud he even brought a banner!?' i sweat-dropped.

"this is so embarrassing" i muttered quietly, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

"mimi-chan? who the fuck's that?" bakugo asked in sheer confusion.

"that's me" i said as i tried to hide myself from embarrassment.

"mimi-chan huh? who's the one that yelled? is he your boyfriend?" mina excitedly asked, eyes twinkling in amazement.

"ew no, that's gross! he's my annoying brother" i said scrunching my nose in disgust.

"now for the athlete's oath!!" midnight announced, waving her whip.

"oooh! the first year's ref this time is the r-rated hero: midnight!"

tokoyami seemed to overheard what the person said. "r-rated? should she really be in a high school?" tokoyami asked which midnight heard.

"SHUT IT!" midnight yelled to the crowd.

"pipe down! your student representative is ... bakugo katsuki from class 1-a!" midnight announced, making us look at the pomeranian boy's direction.

'really? out of all people it has to be him?' i mentally face-palmed.

"whaaa? it's kacchan?!"

"must he because he placed first in the entrance exam"

"at the hero course only, you mean" some random girl said.

"she obviously hates us" i whisphered to kirishima who only nodded at me, agreeing with what i said.

"the athlete's oath ..." bakugo started, we only look at him as he starts talking, waiting for him to continue.

"make no mistake about it. i'm gonna place first" bakugo continued making everyone boo at him, including my classmates.

'good grief, there he goes again' i sighed, completely done with everything.

"BOOOOOOOOOO"

"don't get cocky class 1-a!!"

"why must you show contempt for the dignity of the event!?"

"you dirty bastard!!"

"over confident jerk!! i'll be the one to crush him!"

i could see bakugo walking down the podium, bumping shoilders with me and midoriya as he walked passed by. however, i didn't paid any attention to it because i'm too focused on the event.

"now, without any delays, let's get the event started!"

"everything at ua's always without delay" i heard uraraka said.

"and the fateful first event this year is ... this!!" midnight pointed to a screen that says 'obstacle course race'

'so it's a race huh, interesting..'

"it's a race between every member of all eleven classes! the course is four kilometer lap around the stadium itself, so as long as you don't go off the course, anything is fair game!" midnight explained to us.

"races, to your positions ..." midnight started as we all got ready for running.

'ding!'

"STAAAAART!!" i heard as everyone starts rushing towards the gate while i waited for everyone to go.

"oh? what's this!? why is gojo not moving?!" present mic exclaimed telling me to move, i only smirked at this as i saw them all out of the gates now, competing for the first place.

'this is my chance'

——————————————

this chapter is too short lmaooo sorry