one

"satoru.." i whimpered to my brother, tears flowing on my cheeks. hugging my knees close to my chest.

"hey, what's wrong mimi-chan?" my older brother looked at me, bending down at my level to look at me in the eye.

"what if i don't wanna be a sorcerer?" i whispered, i know my brother wants me to be a sorcerer since it runs on our family.

"if you don't want to be a sorcerer, what do you want to be, then?" satoru said calmly.

"a hero. i want to be a hero" i looked at my brother to see him smiling down at me.

"if that's what you want then that's fine" he said to me with a warm big smile. i feel very happy, i hugged my brother tight in joy.

ever since that day, satoru has been training me, even though i refuse to be a sorcerer, they still gave me some missions. satoru said i should think of it as my 'training' to get me stronger, and it worked. i got stronger and stronger, i could even surpass satoru. getou used to train with me with satoru too, but one day i just woke and he became a mass murderer. i miss him to be honest, i never got to defeat satoru back then, not until i turned 14.

------------

"SATORU!!" i exclaimed, clearly annoyed at my older brother.

"yes my little sister?" he smiled at me innocently while i glared at him.

"where did you put my sunglasses!?" i said while frantically searching for it.

"oh you mean this?" he showed me sunglasses and held it up high to the air since he knew i can reach it. IT'S BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING 6 FOOT

"oh it's on, you old hag" i smirked at him. i chased all the way down the hallway of jujutech.

------------

i looked at the big school in front of me "woah, so this is ua!" i excitedly said. i waved my goodbye to satoru and ijichi who was at the car.

as i walked into the hallway, i found a big door that says "1-A". 'what a big ass door, i wonder who my classmates are' i thought to myself as i opened the big door.

"why are you putting your foot on the desk!? put it down this instant!!" a boy with glasses said.

'oh? the boy with his foot on the desk looks like a pomeranian, how cute'

"and you!" the glasses boy pointed to me. "why are you wearing a sunglasses!?" he continued while doing weird hand chopping gestures (?)

"hm? oh i wear this because it has something to do with my abilities" i said, winking at him while flashing him my cocky smile.

"o-oh! i'm tenya iida, by the way" iida extended his arm expecting a handshake.

"im gojo shimizu!" i happily said high fiving his extended arm. which shocked iida. "you're not supposed to high five it!!" i ignored him and continued walking to desk next to the pomeranian boy.

"oh, hey pomeranian boy!" i said to the boy while sitting down.

"huh!? what did you say you old hag!?" the pomeranian boy barked at me.

'old hag!? oh i'll show this boy who's the old hag' i scowled at him and he did the same.

"if you're here to make friends, then why come here at first place. this is the hero course" a tired voice said but i can't seem to find where the voice is coming from.

i looked around and saw a man on a sleeping bag!? ‘what the hell?????

"i'm aizawa shota, i will be you homeroom teacher" aizawa-sensei introduced himself.