eight

'this is my chance' i thought as i run to the entrance with an amazing speed, making everyone bewildered.

"where the fuck did whitey came from!?"

"how did gojo-chan got here so quick!?"

"so fast!?"

"so manly!!"

i am now running besides todoroki "what's up canadian flag?" i winked at him as i run passed him.

"i ain't letting you get ahead that easy, half n half bastard, whitey!"

i looked behind me and saw that they are now catching up.

'shit, i gotta hurry. i can't use my teleportation because i have no idea what my destination looks like'

"every obstacle course needs obstacles!! starting with the first barrier, robo inferno!!" present mic announced.

"it's the zero pointer from the exam!!"

"seriously? the hero course kids fought those!?"

"they're too many, there's no way out!"

'oh? is this the robot they were saying at the entrance exam?' i was recommended so i had  no idea what it looks like.

before todoroki could even freeze the robots, i start rushing forward and punch the robots away with my divergent fist. making me advance forward, widening the gap between me and every students.

"see you on the other side, guys!!" i shouted to them, giving them my signature smirk and continued running.

i heard something crash miles behind me, i turned around and saw it was the robots.

'fuck, everybody's catching up to me, i gotta hurry'

i continued running and running until i found myself lost and don't know where to go.

"so the first barrier was a piece of cake?! how about the second?! if you fall you're out, you have to crwal around the rope if you want to make it!! this is the fall!!" present mic loudly said

'jesus christ, his voice is just as annoying as satoru's.'

i looked to the people around me and saw tsuyu already crawling to the rope. i also saw this weird looking girl with pknk haired crossing the rope with her technology.

'everybody's moving forward, i have to make a move too.'

i used my teleportation to teleport myself to the farthest place from them, widening the gap between us once again.

"woah! take a look at that everyone! look at gojo nailing this obstacle!!" present mic cheered.

"not so fast whitey!!" bakugo shouted, catching up to me with todoroki hot on his trail.

'uh-oh' i thought as i continue teleporting, still on the lead.

"the girl on the lead can't just be stopped"

"her quirk is awesome so is her strength!"

"you got that right!"

"our leader has reached the final barrier ... a minefield!" present mic announced as i arrived at the place.

i run to the minefield as i heard a big explosion from the back.

'oh no, they're here' i said in my thoughts, talking about my rivals, bakugo, todoroki and the whole class.

i stayed behind for a sec to watch the scene in front of me. bakugo and todoroki are too busy arguing in their own world.

'ah, they're distracted right now. boys are so dumb, letting some people distract them, tsk.'

"mind your surrounding boys, don't get to distracted!" i run passed them, using my infinity to avoid myself getting affected from the minefield and run.

'i can't afford to show off right now, my energy will be drain'

i continued running and running, then i saw someone flew in the air, in front of me.

"midoriya, you smart ass kid!" i yelled at him.

as midoriya passed us, he flipped himself to the ground and grabbed the metal piece, making the area near us exploding as midoriya takes the lead.

"eraser head, your class is so strong and smart! what are you teaching this kids?!" present mic asked to his co-teacher.

"this isn't my doing, they've been spurring each other on their own" aizawa-sensei replied.

"the one who made it to the stadium first is ... none other than izuku midoriya!!" present mic cheerfully announced to the whole stadium.

i somehow ended second, making todoroki third while bakugo is the fourth. we all put our hands on our knees, catching our breath.

"again?! damn it that little ..." bakugo angrily muttered, clenching his fist.

"hey, you did good either way" i brightly told him as he looked at me with his wide eyes, eyes softening a little bit.

i walked away not even wanting to hear his response, "midoriya! i must admit, you really surprised me there" i congratulated him, patting his shoulders.

"deku .. that was awesome!!" uraraka said.

"to lose a race, of all things with my quirk ... it's clear i still have to make progress" iida looked at his palms.

"iida, gojo and uraraka" midoriya said in awe, looking at the three of us while i only smiled at him.

"tch, how could this happen" i heard someone exhaustedly said.

it was momo, with mineta attached on her back.

'damn, things must've been rough for her'

midnight flashed the results. i noticed the purple haired boy, shinso made it to the top 42.

"now on to the second event!! i already know what it is, of course .. are y'all dying in suspense? next up is this!" midnight once again pointed to the screen that says 'cavalry battle'

"cavalry battle ..?" kaminari grimaced.

"what's wrong, why are you nervous kaminari?" i asked.

"kero, so we're teaming up, but jow exactly?" tsuyu wondered, putting a finger on her chin.

"participants will, on their own, form teams of two to four members each and get into a horse-and-rider formation. the rules are fundamentally the same as those of an ordinary cavalry battle, snag your opponents' while guarding your own but with one exeption ... each one of you has been assigned a value based on your ranking on the last event!" midnight explained.

'okay ... that's a lot'

"we'll earn points like in the enteance exam? sounds simple" sato said.

"so the point value of each team depends on each members!" i cheerily said which made mina agree.

"i'm about to explain it, so just shut up already!!" midnight snapped at us, annoyed at how loud the students are.

"our first place participant here is worth 10 million points!" midnight said, making midoriya stiff and sweat nervously as everyone looked at him. eyeing him just like how a predator eye his prey.

"this survival game is a chance for a comeback! it's anyone's games!!"

midnight explained more rules and that we're free to use our quirks. midnight told us we've only got 15 minutes to form a team which made everyone scatter around and ask for a team.