two

"i am ... coming through the door like a normal person!!" all might crashed into our classroom wearing his silver age costume.

'how dramatic'

i guess you could say i admired all might. i used to say up late watching his videos saving citizens.

everybody seemed to be in awe, eyes sparkling in amazement, staring at all might.

"today's activity will be ... battle training!" all might announced as he showed us a cardboard that says 'battle'

"battle ..." bakugo said next to me with his signature cocky smirk.

"training!!" i continued in pure excitement. training is my favorite. i used to train a lot too with maki-senpai and megumi.

"and for battle training, of course you need these!" all might exclaimed as suitcases starts to merge from the wall.

"our costumes!!"

"YAY"

"YEAAAAAH"

"after you change, come out in ranking to ground beta" all might said.

--------------

i walked to the ground beta along with my classmates. we honestly look good, i was walking with uraraka and bakugo on my side. bakugo surprisingly looks great. i thought he was the type to wear awkward clothes but not.

( her costume is like nobara's uniform except the skirt is shorter to allow her to move freely and has shorter sleeves. it also has a belt for a katana, a holster for a gun and a knife )

all might also explained that there will be a hero and villain on this training. the villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. the heroes must capture the villains and secure the weapon or the villain will capture the heroes and protect the heroes until the time is up.

"also! your battle partners will be decided by ... drawing lots!!!" all might said with his signature smile.

i was grouped with midoriya and uraraka. 'i bet we make a great team'

"nice! this must be fate!" uraraka beamed at midoriya who seemed to be nervous ???

"midoriya, are you okay?" i sincerely asked the boy.

"mhm, yes. i-im okay" midoriya said with a smile that reassures me he's fine.

"the heroes are .. team a and the villains are .. team b!!" all might announced to the class.

'team a? that's us. who's team b?'

i looked around and saw bakugo and midoriya having the same expressions, they were both shocked. by that expression, i already knew who the team b are. 'oh no, this is such a bad match up, i have a bad feeling about this' i thought in worry for midoriya.

"the villain team goes first. the timer starts in five minutes .. when the hero team goes in, the rest of us will be watching via cctv. you're allowed to not hold back, however, if the fight got too far i will stop it" all might explained and we all nodded at it.

"the building blueprints ... i better memorize this" uraraka mumbled to herself.

"hey, there's no punishment for failure like with aizawa-sensei, so i'm not worried" uraraka said to us while looking quite worried.

"don't worry guys, we'll win this one" i said to them while flashing them my bright smile and holding my hand out for a fist bump which they all accepted.

"so what's the plan?" i asked as i smirked

midoriya demonstrate the plan. at first midoriya and uraraka will infiltrate the building through the window while i will go to another window. midoriya figured that the moment uraraka and him got there, bakugo will find them.

"hey, bakugo!! update me on what's happening on your situation!" iida exclaimed.

'hm, seems like midoriya was right. bakugo already found them'

soon, uraraka came as well. our plan was starting to work. we hid behind the walls so iida couldn't see us. i will use my domain expansion: hallucinate to distract iida, then uraraka will be able to touch the nuclear weapon. i took off my glasses and walked to iida.

"ah! so you have come, gojo" iida said to me while making eye contact with my eye.

'gotcha' i smirked

"huh? what's this place?" iida asked clearly confused.

"you're in my domain expansion right now. this is one of my abilities. you won't be able to get out unless i blink. i can do anything here, i can have any quirk whatever to destroy you. i can also control your mind here" i said to him with a creepy smile.

'she's scary' iida thought while shivering

at the monitor room

"huh? why iida just standing?" tsuyu asked

"it seems that gojo hallucinated iida" yaoyorozu said as she analyzed them.

everyone seems to be in shock, wondering what really is the quirk of this girl.

back to iida and shimizu

it's been 7 minutes, uraraka must've already gone to the nuclear weapon. i blinked at the same time all might announced that we won.

"i'm looking forward to fight with you, iida!" i cheerfully said while putting my hand up for a high five

"mhm, me too!" iida high fived my hand as we walked to the monitor room.

--------------

"well, i'd say the mvp in this battle is iida!!" all might said, iida looks to be so shocked. bakugo looks unbothered like the king he is and uraraka looks tired.

"not ochacho? midoriya? or even gojo? even tho they're the one who won?" tsuyu wondered.

"i wonder why? does anyone know?" all mights asked to the class.

"yes, i do. all might-sensei" yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"it's because iida was the most able to adapt to the scenario. from what i saw, bakugo's action was motivated by a personal grudge and using attack indoors is foolish. midoriya suffered from the same faults as well. uraraka lost focus halfway through and gojo's attack was too reckless."

'well, that's a lot to take in' i thought, scratching my head.

--------------

as i was waiting for the limousine to come, i accidentally overheard midoriya and bakugo's conversation.

'midoriya said his power was borrowed, who could it be then ..'

the next day

'oh, there's many reporters. fuck, i have to hide' i groaned trying to run away from the reporters

"what is it like learning from all might?"

"please enlighten us about all might!"

"u-uh, oh! look at the time! i’m gonna be late, bye!" i looked at my imaginary watch, finally waving the annoying reporters off.

"hey! aren't you the one from the sludge villain incident?" i overheard some reporter said, i looked to he was talking to and it was bakugo. he seemed comfortable, but i'm sure he doesn't need my help anyways, so i continue walking to our classroom.

"good morning everyone!” i greeted, opening the big ass door.

"oh, shimizu-chan! did the reporters asked you about all might as well?" mina asked.

"mhm, did you get asked too?” i questioned making mina nod.

'hm? i guess we all got bothered by those annoying reporters'