00

Third Person POV

The family stood around the twins watching them in adoration, as they sleep peacefully in their bassinet.

Acel looked towards his tired wife thanking her profusely for this beautiful gift, his baby twins. His first daughter.

The older boys admired their youngest siblings. They all stood side by side, watching in pure infatuation for the twins.

They all silently and simultaneously promised them and themselves that they would protect them with everything they had and deemed to make them the happiest they ever could be.

TWO YEARS LATER

"Today is my babies' birthday." Blaise gushed at her two youngest who ran up to her, dressed in their cute little outfits.

"Momma!" They both squeal excitedly. She picked them up one at a time showering them in kisses and raspberries.

The family smiled as their youngest and most valuable joy as they entered the dining room with their mother. Sloan's smile was contagious, her deep dimples adding to her . Nolan's eyes glimmered with excitement as his eyes landed on the cake.

The two cakes on the table took their undivided attention. The two large candles in each cake, adding to their excitement.
Nolan was obsessed with Spiderman as of right now, maybe in a month time he would find a new obsession.
Sloan on the other hand only had one idle and that was Olaf, she has watched Frozen repeatedly only for him.

The staff smiled as the sounds of their voices singing happy birthday excitedly, reach their ears. The loud cheers as they blew out their candles followed not to late after.

At the same time, 'he' continued packing his bag, disgusted by their joyful laughter and singing.

'Not for long' he thought, a psychotic smile covering his once sneered facial expression.

As the joyous day came to an end, the children strong asleep from a day filled with activities and the parents in their own world happy with thoughts of the life they had created for themselves.

Nolan's loud cry broke them from their own little world. Taking his gun from beneath his pillow, Acel ran to their room, Blaise not far behind.

They entered the room slowly, looking to the mirror on the far wall that reflected the entirety of the dark room. Nolan cried loudly, half asleep but aware that his twin wasn't there by his side anymore.

Picking him up, Blaise comforted him, trying to calm his hysterical crying. They both noticed the bed that the twins both demanded they share empty. Acel searched the room for her, thinking this was one of her many games of hide and seek. Or maybe her being the intelligent little girl she was and using the bathroom on her own, refusing to ask for help. But it wasn't.

Beginning to become frustrated he ran out of the room searching every hiding spot in the house, ordering any staff he passed to look as well.

On the second floor he stopped by his Underboss's bedroom, to get him to help. The room was empty. Picking up the note he found on the untouched bed with shaky hands, the content of the note made his heart hurt.

Dear Acel,
I took your precious little princess. I left the other one though, hope you don't mind odd numbers.

You always had everything, the perfect woman, the power, a family. I no longer wanted to be in the shadows of you. Taking your most precious little gift, I give you a taste of the shadows.

Your life isn't so perfect now, is it?

Yours truly,
Isaiah.

Falling to his knees almost in a daze, silent tears rolled down his face as the paper crumpled in his tight fist.

"Where's Sloan?" Blaise asked, panicked as she noticed the tears running down his face.

Looking to his wife and son, he pulled them close finally losing his control and sobbing loudly.

"He took her." He said to her, his hold on them tight almost as if he was afraid to lose them too.

Blaise, the smart woman she was realized what his vague words meant. She hugged him back, crying with him in anguish for their beautiful baby girl.

He laughed just thinking about how they must've been right at that moment. Crying over his prize who was too far gone to be saved.

"I'm going to have fun with you." He promised to the sleeping figure in the backseat of his car. Sloan lost in her dreams about her family and her Olaf shaped cake, unaware of what she had waiting for her when she awoke.

Vote and comment, enjoy your day/night.