19

Third Person POV

The family walked into their house, all going separate ways. The house was silent indicating that the grandparents had gone to bed, it was already 1 in the morning. Dion walks up the stairs with a knocked out Enora in his arms, a tired Beau right behind them.

"That was a very interesting dinner." Louis says to Nolan as they walk to the kitchen, preparing to raid the pantry. Blaise and Acel walk to the stairs, heading to bed.

"Fuck! Fuck, I need to go," Sloan suddenly says, rushing to the door grabbing her keys from the wall.

"Where are you going? It's one in the fucking morning," Louis says coming from the kitchen and standing in front of the door.

Her phone goes off again, "I really need you to move Louis, I don't want to have to hurt you."

She moves to go around him but he blocks her again. "Where are you going Sloan?"

"Move! Please I need to go it's important," When he doesn't budge she shakes her head at him saying quietly, "You made me do this."

She kicks him in the ball hard, falling to the floor he groans in pain ultimately allowing her to pass over him and out the door, ignoring the shouts of her name she gets into her car, speeding down the path to the main road.

Pulling onto the road her phone rings again for the third time making her press on the gas. She speeds through the empty streets, tires burning out leaving skid marks in their wake.

Pulling up to the house she runs up the porch pushing the unlocked door open, the house was eerily quiet. Looking down at her phone she follows the tracker to a door.

Turning the knob the door opens easily, bare footed she raced down the stairs, hearing Emmanuel's scream. He was tied to the ceiling beams as Richard carved lines on his torso.

He was so engrossed in inflicting pain on him, his loud scream satisfying him that he didn't hear Sloan enter the room. She runs up to his, wrapping her arm around his neck tightly, choking him.

Caught off guard he drops the knife to the floor, clawing at her arm. His face turned beet red, veins on his temple becoming more prominent. She loved it, the feeling of his life slowly slipping away as he gasped for breath to fill his empty lungs, but doesn't succeed, with no remorse she pulls tighter preparing to kill him.

"N-no," Emmanuel stops her, she almost didn't hear him, but she did. She drops him to the floor as he gasp loudly for breath rubbing at his throat.

"You little bitch get the fuck out of my house!" Richard shouts, voice hoarse as he crawls to the knife that scattered away when he dropped it.

Sloan grabs him by his hair pulling him back, placing her finger over his pressure point, he falls to the ground, unconscious. She untied Emmanuel laying him gently on the floor, his cuts bleed nonstop. Looking around she picks up the ripped t-shirt that was on the floor nearby, holding it to his torso she tries to reduce the bleeding.

"Keep pressure on it. Look at me."
She says to him staring into his tear filled grey eyes.

"You're safe now, we need to get you help. Come on." Helping Emmanuel off the floor, she guides him to the door.

"What about him?" He ask weakly.

"Don't worry about that right now ok. Let's get you to the doctor."

Walking him out to her car she guides him into the passenger seat before running around to her side.

"Sloan!" Turning around she sees her family in their Lamborghini Urus. The stared at her taking in her bloody dress as she completley dismissed their presence, climbing into her car and speeding away.

She dials Ambrose's number telling him to get a clean up crew at the house and to collect Richard, secure him in the cellar and have the doctor waiting for her arrival.

Emmanuel groans softly trying his best to keep his eyes open, his hands loosen slightly off the shirt that's spooked in blood.

"Fuck! Stay awake for me Emme I need you to stay awake," she reaches over holding the shirt for him with one hand while steering with the other.

"Fuck it they'll find out sooner or later," she says to her self speeding to the direction of the mafia house, all she tried she couldn't lose Louis and Emmanuel was losing too much blood.

Driving down the long dark driveway to her house, Louis and her parents still behind her. She rolls her window down sticking her hand out, showing them middle finger, irritated.

Pulling up the the huge black gates she rolls her window down putting in the passcode not at all caring of they saw.

Meanwhile Blaise, Acel, Louis and Nolan all sits there confused. Following Sloan through the gates and down a very long driveway that is illuminated by the tall lights along the sides. They stop behind her taking in the large mansion in front of them that was mostly made of glass, there were guards stationed strategically outside and inside large guns in their hands.

Getting out of the car guns are drawn quickly as the snipers aim at their heads and heart. The slowly raise their hands up, not daring to move. Sloan sends a signal with her fingers immediately making them yield. Opening the passenger door she helps Emmanuel out slowly as he groans in pain.

She throw his arm around her shoulder wrapping hers around his waist carrying him up the steps as he staggers slightly. Laying him on the cot a guard had brought she turns to the doctor.

"Make sure he lives." She tells him staring into his eyes intensely.

"Si mi Jefa," He says quickly before scurrying off after the guards who carried Emmanuel.
(Yes my boss)

"Jefa?" Acel asked not missing a beat.

Sloan sighs running her hands through her hair before saying, "Follow me."

Silently she leads them to the elevator and to her floor. The top floor was hers, designed and renovated to her liking. Black and white marble flooring, floor to ceiling one way mirrors for walls. Matte black counter tops, glass desks and grey cushions.

"Sit." She points to the grey settee in the living room before walking down the hall to the master bedroom. Pushing the double doors open she walk in to her room that resembles the rest of the house perfectly. She takes a much needed shower, wanting to get Emmanuel's blood off.

Stepping through the glass doors she grabs her towel drying her wet body while walking into her closet. Picking out a comfortable outfit for the rest of the night, knowing she would not be sleeping anytime soon before making her way to the kitchen.

 Picking out a comfortable outfit for the rest of the night, knowing she would not be sleeping anytime soon before making her way to the kitchen

(You can imagine anything)

"Would you like any thing? Water, wisk-"

"What the fuck Sloan, where are we!" Nolan shouts getting annoyed by her unfazed attitude.

"Where in the Spanish mafia territory." She says stopping to look at them.

"And why are we here Sloan?"

"You already know that Nolan. Soy La Jefa." With that she turns making her way to the kitchen offering them something to drink once again.
(I am the boss)

(Vote and comment, enjoy your day/night.)