24

Sloan's POV

Soft grunting wakes me from my sleep. Slowly opening my eyes I come face to face with a sleeping Emmanuel. His mouth was open slightly quiet groans escaping.

Right then I feel the sensations. Raising the duvet slowly and carefully, I look under to see my leg over hip and him between my legs. His covered morning wood straining onto my center stimulating me.

Fuck.

Leaning my head back slightly I squeeze my eyes shut, tightening my fist on the duvet. He was so bi-

Stop Sloan.

Slowly I remove my leg off him, then carefully untangle my other leg before getting up off the bed and sticking a pillow in my place. His brows furrow for a second before he falls back into a deep sleep.

I walk to my bathroom closing the door quietly before stripping down and entering the shower. When I was done with all the works I brushed my teeth doing my morning routine before wrapping my towel around me and walking back into my room to get to my closet.

"Shit! Sorry," I here Emme say, looking towards him unbothered, he was still laying in the bed duvet covering his face.

"Good morning," I say getting a muffled one back. Walking into my closet I change into clothes for the day. I was going home today and Emmanuel was going back to his. That is how the plan was set and we will follow through with that.

 That is how the plan was set and we will follow through with that

(You can imagine anything)

Walking into the kitchen I grab a bottle of water planning to pick up something to eat on the way. Emmanuel walks into the kitchen duffle bags in hand, looking displeased.

"You ready? I'll buy us something on the way." I tell him grabbing my car keys and my wallet.

"Yeah, ok." He follows me to the elevator silently as we ride down to the main floor.

Walking out the guards stationed throughout the house nod at me in greeting as we pass by.

"Sloan!"

Turning I see an overly excited Ilya. I never understood where she got all that enthusiasm from.

She runs up to me jumping into my arms, I stumble back a little nearly falling on my ass. She wraps her legs around my waist as I just stand there patting and rubbing her back lightly.

She groans getting down from me, "I thought that would get a reaction from you. On to plan 'U' I guess." With that she walks away not even saying goodbye. I missed her annoyingly beautiful self.

"Hello and goodbye to you too." I say to her as she walks away, she groans loudly making a less than enthusiastic wave over her shoulder.

Shaking my head I turn to Emmanuel who was patiently waiting for me.