26

Sloan's POV

Pulling up to the school I park by the entrance waiting for Enora. When she walked out she looked around for Nolan's car. Blowing the horns I open the passenger door for her with the given button.

She runs up to the car excitedly screaming my name drawing attention her way. Getting into the car she throws her arms around my neck not even bothering to close the door.

I press the button closing the door before hugging her back.

"I didn't know you were picking me up."  She says putting her seat belt on.

"Me either." I say to her pulling out of the parking lot.

"This isn't the way home," She says as I turn right instead of left.

"I know, we're going to have some fun." I say wiggling my eyebrows at her making her giggle softly.

"An amusement park?"

"An abandoned amusement park."

"What? Sloan we'll get in trouble if we get caught." she whisper yells like if someone was listening.

"That's what makes it fun, come on. You need to live your life sister." I say to her, getting out the car.

She follows me out slowly, warily casting glances around, pulling her to me I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Where do we get food in here?"

"I'll order something for you," I answer taking my phone out.

"Uh...Taco Bell." She tells me what she wanted and I placed the order, they should be here in 30 minutes.

"Ok let's go." I open the rusted gates walking in, it was dead silent. As far as I knew somethings still worked in here it just closed down because it went bankrupt, It should be totally empty.

Should be.

"What do you want to do first?" We walk past ride after ride some has grass growing on them and others were just dusty.

"Let's do the go karts." She runs off to a cart trying to turn it on. The first one doesn't start but the second one does. Looking for one myself, I finally get a working one. Pulling up to the starting line I get ready.

"Ok on 3. 1...2....3!" She shouts taking off, I chuckle lightly going after her. She looks back at me laughing loudly, I pull up beside her drifting around the corner expertly. Nearly the entire race we were neck and neck until my fucking kart shut down just as I'm about to cross the finish line.

"Ha! I win!" She dances around laughing at me as I pull the go kart over the finish line.

"Yh, yh." I say acting like a sore loser when actually I was planning to let her win. We walk off looking for something else to do.

"Does it still work?" Enora pressed the button for the roller coaster. The lights on the control panel come on just then answering her question. 

"Go sit." She sits in the ride pulling the bars for safety over her and locking it. I press the button before quickly running over to the ride and pulling mine down.

The ride slowly goes to the end of the track, stopping for a second before going down fast. Enora screams loudly closing her eyes tight not wanting to see.

The wind blows wildly through our hair as the ride goes down quickly before going back up slowly. By the time we had gotten back to where we had started our hair was in a mess. As the bars raise up automatically Enora jumped out quickly not wanting to go again, bending over hands on her knees she breathed heavily, holding her chest before laughing loudly.