33

WARNING: Sexual Content. Nearly the entire chapter is just sex.

Sloan's POV

It was night time now and I lay in bed thinking about what Emilio had said. He was mad to think I would just marry him willingly and if he was really watching me then no where was safe. Any spies I had on the inside are all dead, my allies know nothing so I'm just going to have to sit back on my ass and wait for him to strike.

"Come in." I say to Emme who was right outside my door, just about to knock. He walked in wearing shorts and a tank top, his biceps flexing as he closed the door behind him. 

Raising the duvet he climbed under scooting over to me. I straddled his lap wrapping hands around his neck, taking his lips on mine. His hands rest on my waist below my top, my silk shorts rode up. Capturing his bottom lip between my teeth, I tug on it opening his mouth before running my tongue along his.

Pulling away he looked me in the eyes before saying, "I'm ready Sloan."

"Are you sure?" I ask him playing with his soft hair at the nape of his neck.

Nodding his head absentmindedly, staring at my lips. Tilting his chin up connecting our eyes, "Words Emmanuel."

"Yes I'm sure." 

"I like to be in control Emme." I say to kissing down his neck, sucking on the skin below his ear.

"I want you no matter what, nobody else. Make love to me Sloan."

Raising my head I look into his eyes before saying, "I don't make love Emme, I fuck, hard."

Grabbing the hem of his tank top I urge him to lift his arms up. Pulling it over his head I push him back to lie on the bed, taking his mouth on mine once again. Trailing down his neck I suck on the skin just above his collar bone slowly moving down his chest. 

I kiss down his happy trail reaching the the hem of the shorts. Looking up at him I wrap my fingers around the edge pulling them down his legs slowly. His hard length laid flat on his lower abdomen concealed by his black boxer briefs.

Kissing his covered length softly, I lightly run one finger along him, teasing him. His hips buck as my finger circle his bulbous head, in pleasure. Hooking onto the edge I pull them down, his length gets caught behind the hem causing him to snap out roughly, hitting his skin.

His long length stood proud, his veins prominent, his head glistened with precum, begging me to suck it. I licked my lips seductively looking him in the eyes as he looked down at me before sucking his head between my lips. His chin hits his chest as his mouth opened wide, his brows furrowing as he gripped the sheets tightly. He gasped softly, bucking his hips encouraging me to take more.

Letting him go I kiss down his length to the base. Sticking my tongue out our eyes still connected I lick him from base to tip, I take him into my mouth as far as he could go, quickly. Suctioning my mouth I ease back up to his tip painfully slow before swallowing him again.

He throws his head back moaning loudly, his finger threading through my hair directing my movement. In his weak state I take advantage, taking him to the back of my throat skillfully, almost swallowing him.

His head snaps back to me as he watches me, eyes wide as I deep throat his long thick member, my lips not even touching the base. I speed up a little my head bobbing on him as I work him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

"S-Sloan you have to stop." He said pushing on my shoulders slightly. I grab his wrist holding his hands to the bed, not stopping. Loving his pleasure filled eyes I wrap my finger around his base one after the other. I suck on his head, my wrist twisting as I work my hands up and down him.