23

Emmanuel's POV

It has been an entire week since I've been here with Sloan. I sometimes see her up here, but that was rarely, only when I had to change my bandages and take my daily dose of medication and she is always there everyday, never late.

When I had wondered around the house some men had grabbed me roughly and brought me to a room. They had huge guns and were just walking around the halls with them on hand like it was nothing.

It was an office, a big office and there sat Sloan. She nearly killed the two guards when she saw my rugged appearance. When they left she order me to stay on the floor where she left me because and I quote 'Next time you won't be so fortunate'.

That was four days ago and I haven't left since. Bored out of my mind I walk the halls for what felt like the 100th time. I stop in front of her door that has been tempting me this entire week.

I decide to take a small peek cause why not and also this may be my last day here. Turning the knob it's my suprise when I turns all the way, unlocked, pushing the door open I peek inside.

There was a king sized bed with dark grey sheets neatly made on the far wall to the left. Next to the bed was a floor to ceiling window.

Directly in front the bed was a huge stand that had nothing on it, just smooth wood. On the far right wall, opposite the bed were two doors one was wide open showcasing a huge bathroom, the other must be the closet. The room was spotless not a single thing out of place.

In the middle of all of that closest to the windows was a grey settee and a two wing backs with a glass surface coffee table in the middle.

"Do you see anything you like?" Her voice startled me. Spinning around, I see her leaning on the wall. Mouth wide I try to explain myself, my mind trying to find a reason that sounded believable.

"Well go on then, don't allow me to stop your investigation," she says gesturing to the open door.

She sighs when I don't move, walking pass me and into the room she opens the door wide inviting me in.

I walk in looking around, a shiver runs down my spine as I hear the door close. She was making me nervous and all she did was close the door.

"Have a seat," She says walking into her closet leaving the door open. I hear the rustle of clothes was heard as drawers open and closed. She walks across the room in only her underwear looking into another drawer. Tattoos littered nearly her entire body, her toned arms flexed as she dug through her clothes, abs becoming more prominent as she leaned foward slightly.

She was undeniably sexy.

Like if she felt my eyes on her, hers connect with mine making me freeze before looking away, I'm sure my blush was noticeable. I hear a light chuckle from inside, a minute later she walked out in a new change of clothes.

 I hear a light chuckle from inside, a minute later she walked out in a new change of clothes