31

*Sexual Content*

Sloan's POV

After everyone had gone to their assigned rooms I walked to my master bedroom. I took a long shower and changing into a black silk cami and shorts to sleep. I now lay in bed staring at my ceiling finding it impossible to sleep.

I get off my bed walking out my door and down the hall, I stand infront of Emme's door contemplating if I should go in. I open the door padding to his bed quietly, he slept sprawled across the bed, mouth open slightly. I kind of felt guilty for coming but I wanted his warmth and comforting presence.

Raising the blanket slowly I got into the bed trying hard not to make any sudden movements. Laying my head on his arm that was straight out on the bed almost inviting me in, lying on my side I watch as he slept. His beautiful face relaxed and soft, I run my fingers along his high cheekbones and sharp jaw in awe. He stirs slightly turning in my direction, throwing his other arm over me.

Pulling me closer he gets comfortable again before falling back into a deep sleep. I stare at him until my eyelids start feeling heavy and I fell into a peaceful sleep next to my Emme.

"Sloan," I hear Emme whisper my name quietly in my ear, waking me. Opening my eyes the bright beams of sunlight enter the room through the crack in the curtains. His arm tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to him front. There was no space what so ever between us, I felt all his hard muscles along me back.

He groans quietly in his sleep, waking up slowly. I turn around in his arms waiting for him to get up. When he sees me his eyes widen in suprised before he smiles lazily.

"Morning," he mumbles closing his eyes in content as I run my fingers through his messy hair.

"Morning." I answer sitting up, his arms stayed around my waist stopping me from leaving. His head landed in my neck as he breathed me in, hands flattening on my stomach.

"When did you come in here?"

"This morning, I couldn't sleep."

"Well I'm glad you decided to come here, to me."

I hum lightly laying my head back on his shoulder.

"Let me take you out today." He whispers some what shy but at the same time determined.

"We're in Spain Emmanuel you don't know where anything is, I'll have to take you out." I say matter of factly.

"Oh yh, but we can still go out it's just you will do all the directing." He says cheekily.

I snicker lightly at him before nodding my head, "If that's what you want then it's done."

"Is this like a date?" He ask me quietly.

"I don't know you tell me." He did ask me.

"Yes then, it is a date." he smiles into my neck his happiness almost contagious.

I turn to him staring into his eyes before kissing his cheek and getting up. I hear him suck in a breath when he sees my nightwear. He bites his lip hard his eyes running along my body before meeting mine again, filled with so much lust.

He stared me down unmoving before I look down to his tented grey sweats, following my eye sight he grabs the blanket quickly covering his lap.

I smile cheekily at him as he blushed profusely. One minute he was acting all sexy, giving me fuck me eyes then he would be a cute puppy, his change of attitudes was so thrilling, I loved it.