22

Sloan's POV

Rubbing my eyes, I walk down the hallway to the loud chatter in my kitchen.

"Why are you so loud?" I grunt out sitting in a bar stool.

"Good morning to you too." Blaise says, she making breakfast.

"Sloan what is that on your neck?" Nolan asks me drawing all their eyes to my neck.

Pulling my hoodie away slightly I see hickeys on my shoulder and neck.

Fucking Cullen.

Fixing it back on my shoulder I groan, resting me head on the counter not even bothering to answer.

"Oh." Nolan says realization dawning on him.

"Sloan?" Emmanuel calls from the hall drawing their attention to him.

He walks from the hall in the same clothes from last night, hair ruffled. He stops in his track noticing my family, they glared at him hard, well beside Blaise she was enjoying the show as usual.

"Relax, he's innocent." I say motioning for Emmanuel to sit in the bar stool beside mine.

They all visibly relax, slightly, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Good morning," He says politely.

"This is Emmanuel, I brought him here yesterday," I say accepting the plate Blaise handed to me stacked with fluffy pancakes, syrup dripping off the side satisfyingly.

I pass it to Emmanuel, handing him a knife and fork. He takes it gladly saying, "Thank you," I nod at him before resting my head back on the counter.

Blaise gives me another plate and a new set of utensils, her eyes were bright with joy. Why was she so happy?

"You never share your food Sloan." Louis says looking at Emmanuel's plate then back to me. 

"He needs it to take his medication." I say dejectedly, beginning to eat my food. I could distinctly hear Emmanuel's quiet moans while he was eating. I wonder what he would sound like moaning loudly?

No Sloan.

"Sloan," Emmanuel calls breaking me from my very inappropriate train of thought. Turning my head in his direction, I raise an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to continue, "I-I don't have any clothes to wear when I shower."

"Well you could just use mine or I could send someone to buy you new ones."

"No! I mean no I already have clothes and I would like to have my own." He says, determination in his eyes as he stared me down, not breaking eye contact. 

"Fine. If that is what you want, I'll send somebody to get them for you. Good?"

"Yes thank you," With that he thanks my mother for the food before walking back to his room. My eyes follow him until he disappears around the corner. 

As I turn back around my eyes lock with Blaise's for a second she stares at me amusingly, her brow raised, smirking at me. 

Breaking eye contact I finish my food silently.

"Your leaving today." I state pushing my empty plate away. 

"We plan to leave later today. Are you coming with us?"

I shake my head no, "I can't, the doctor said that Emmanuel needs someone with him while he takes his medication, when he's healed I'll be back."

When he's healed and well he'll go home back to his mother and I'll be back home as well.