Shouldn't Let You Torture Me So Sweetly

TW: Mention of toxic relationship behaviors, SH/A (Sexual Harassment/Assault), and sex/gender objectification in this chapter.

Artist of Chapter Image: Unknown

Source of Chapter Image: Pinterest

Character Origin of Chapter Image: Unknown

Disclaimer: I recognize the image to be art of a character created by someone else. I do not own rights to the artwork, nor do I seek to appropriate it as mine nor of my own mind. I simply include this work as reference for the characters of this story, since I do not currently have the skills to draw them myself nor the means to commission. Thank you :)

I peeked at her to make sure she was content, and she seemed to be in a whole other world. I mentally laughed. Perfect. I discreetly leaned in closer to her face, and my hair fell off my shoulder as I placed a hand on the rock to steady myself. I smirked as I blew in her ear, and she squeaked as she jumped and fell backwards into the stream. I looked down at her intimidating expression as anger swirled around her.

"Help me up." She growled as she held her hand up to me. I took it without thinking, and she pulled me into the stream beside her. Smirking at me, she got up and began walking away. I wrapped my whip around her waist and pulled her into the mud by the stream, and she had mud running down her now seething face. She threw her wings out, and mud splashed all over my clothes. I growled as I appeared in front of her, and she jumped up and attempted to kick me back. I grabbed her feet and flung her into the stream. She floated to the surface, laid on her back, and splashed me, snickering.

"You should get that mud off before it stains your clothes." She said amusedly. I narrowed my eyes.

"Don't mock me." I said coldly. She got out of the stream and stood up, brushing herself off as she exaggeratedly sniffed the air.

"I wonder why it smells like dirty, wet. . . dog." She smirked. I cracked my knuckles. She wants training? She's lacking in obedience. . . Time to teach.

STAR'S P.O.V:

Me and my mouth again. . . But I couldn't help myself. . . I've come to realize I love pissing him off. . . It's like the only way I can get back at him for hurting my pride all the time. . . First, by oppressing my freedom. . . Then, by playing with my emotions during embarrassing moments. . . Now, he's like an elementary school bully. . . I guess that's why I love him. . . I can bully him back, but at the same time, have fun. . . He's also my emotional support. . . He's like a part of me.

I felt Sesshomaru appear behind me, and I froze. He grabbed me and put his face to my ear.

"You can't escape me, so don't even try." He said, and his breath sent chills down my spine. "I think you need some punishment." He glared. I felt the heat rising in my face.