The Transparent Chains that Bind Us

Artist of Chapter Image: Unknown

Source of Chapter Image: Pinterest

Character Origin of Chapter Image: Final Fantasy Universe

Disclaimer: I recognize the image to be art of a character created by someone else. I do not own rights to the artwork, nor do I seek to appropriate it as mine nor of my own mind. I simply include this work as reference for the characters of this story, since I do not currently have the skills to draw them myself nor the means to commission. Thank you :)

OTHER STAR'S PERSONALITY'S P.O.V:

I took the back way into the sanctuary of the sword to bypass Sesshomaru. I had to meet up with Motimiki. He had been part of my plan the whole time. The fool didn't even realize that I've just been using him. He's been too blinded by love to see that. Fool.

"Ah, the lovely Yumemi is back." I heard Motimiki say from the shadows. "But that body doesn't suit you at all." He said solemnly.

"Well, it won't be intact for much longer." I smirked with hidden insanity.

"Looks like you're losing the battle, to me." He said as he studied the inherent markings of her kind lining my body.

"Just a futile attempt at rebellion." I said through clenched teeth.

"Well, we wouldn't want you going berserk again if she starts fighting back, so when shall we start the ritual?" He got to the point. I smirked.

"I'm waiting for someone. Where's Yoshe?" I looked around for the nine tails.

"She's in the back with the sword, setting up the magic circle, and then, she's going after the two human girls as hostages in case something goes wrong." He said. I nodded, and he finally stepped out of the shadows. He hadn't changed in the past three hundred years. The same long, white hair and masculine features. He wore the signature Kage Karasu armor that had crossing straps in the front and shoulder armor. His gloves added a sort of mysterious feel. If he wasn't so obsessive, I might have actually considered dating him, but my one love was so beautiful. The bat demon that had been stolen from me by that wench! His blood on my body as I killed him was the most fulfilling thing I could have from him that wasn't willingly given. If I couldn't have him, no one could.

"Yumemi?" I snapped back to reality when he put a hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

"You were spacing out. I was just making sure you were alright." He said with concern.

"I'm fine." I said seductively as I brought my face to his and teased his lips. "Ah," I pulled away leaving him disappointed, "we have company." I said as the silver haired demon walked in. "Here to see your little girlfriend die?" I taunted with insanity. He narrowed his eyes. I felt Yoshe's presence return, along with the scent of the two human girls. "Oh, and one more thing. You'll be able to send your girlfriend off along with the little girl." I laughed manically. He lunged at me with his sword, but Motimiki blocked it with his shadow sword. His wings sprouted as him and Sesshomaru knocked swords. I yawned in disinterest as the noise of blades clashing reverberated through the crystal cave, and Yoshe's silhouette was outlined in the dark. The two human girls were bound by her magic and couldn't utter a word.

"You better do as I say before I get tired of the filthy stench of humans in this place." I smirked as Yoshe stood beside me with her two horrified hostages. Sesshomaru looked up to see the precious Rins bound by paralysis magic, and Motimiki hit him into a wall that crumbled upon impact. He shot forward and returned Motimiki's attack ten-fold.