First night

This ones kind of long
————————————————————

This ones kind of long————————————————————

Chapter 6
~~~~~

Everything the rest of the day was peaceful. Your window from your room could see some of the school and some of the nature around. Everything was beautiful and so peaceful. After the sun started to go down you could hear someone walking just outside your door. Not thinking much of it you just sat in the window enjoying the sound of the wind and birds in the trees- but then you notice the sound of someone walking in the hall. They stopped in front of your door. This weirded you out but you soon enough shrugged it off as someone looking at their phone or they had gotten lost. But they never moved. You waited a few minutes and paused listening for whoever was outside your door to walk away but they didn't. Just as you thought maybe you didn't hear them leave, someone tried to open your door. You began to panic a bit not knowing who was just outside the door since if it was Gojo coming to get you he would have either knocked the special knock the two of you know, opened the door right away, or just called out for you. The door was locked of course but that didn't keep them from trying again. This made you quickly hide under the bed since there was no other place you could go. Whoever it was stopped for a few seconds then knocked. It definitely wasn't Gojo. You were shaking not knowing who it was or what they wanted. Then a voice spoke up.

"Someone in there?......I saw you in the window earlier."a boys voice spoke up. He sounded like he didn't mean any type of harm but Gojo always taught you to be aware that anyone could be a threat. So you stayed down hiding. "Look.....I don't wanna scare you just....I hope you know this is a school....and I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you're trust passing-." His voice was then cut off by a very straight forward  Gojo who sounded like they were down the hall. "Fushiguro what are you doing over here?"

"Oh-...Gojo Sensei I just saw a girl in this rooms window and I was trying to see-."

Gojo walked to him as he was talking and his tone turned back to the silly yet playful Gojo."What girl. Only girl I see up here is you and besides this area isn't used and we'd know if someone was trust passing."

"I'm not a girl and I saw someone" Gojo patted his back walking him past the door. "You probably just saw me and my luscious hair." They walked away and you couldn't hear them anymore. You slowly get from under the bed and sit on the floor exhaling then you see a shadow on the ground and you gasp turning and looking at the window seeing someone standing in it. They wore a jujutsu uniform with a red hood and a mix of pink and black hair. He looked at you confused and hesitant as  he squatted down looking for at you but still in the window. You quickly moved away scared and could instantly feel the cursed energy from him.

"Hey wait why are you so scared"He spoke extremely confused as to why you were here and so scared of him and not just freaked out that he just appeared in your window.