Cursed Step

Please Vote so I know to continue
——————————————————————-

Please Vote so I know to continue ——————————————————————-

Chapter 15
~~~~~

You wake up to your alarm and reach  over hitting snooze quickly going back to sleep. After a little you hear Gojo knocking on your door. After springing up you look at your phone and your phone didn't go off again. You got up rushing.

"one second!" "Just checking on you. I'll be downstairs waiting" Gojo spoke through the door and went downstairs waiting.

You rushed basically running around and grabbing your cloths and fixing your hair after freshening up running into your bathroom getting your face ready and you carefully run down the stairs so your shoes didn't mess them up.

"Did you sleep in? That's not like you."

"I know I'm sorry. My phone didn't wake me up in time."

"Hmm. Well make sure you check on that. Ready to go?"you know and you both leave the house and head to the school. After getting there Gojo brings you to the area you're supposed to meet up with the rest of them and you guys wait.

"Y/N..... do you think you'll be able to control her when she finally regains enough strength to wake up completely."

That sentence made you pause and think hard about it. "......I don't know.....what if I can't."

"Then you'll have to work on it" he turned and looked at you with his signature smile not wanting to talk or think about what would happen if she took over your body completely.
You nod and think more about it not knowing how to feel about everything.

After 30 minutes of Gojo's regular but random conversations Nobara shows up first then Megumi and Itadori show up together. The three of you started class and Gojo explained some things the three of you would need to know during combat.

"But before we get into all of that the three of you need to know more about Y/N's cursed technique." They all look at you and that makes you nervous.

"Well by the looks of what happened yesterday I'd say she has some type of technique that has to do with her strength" megumi said this while rubbing the back of his head looking over at the large piece of ground you kicked up trying to run from Gojo.

"Mmm so close. But yet so far." Gojo then came over and brought you forward so the three of them could see you. "You see these shoes she's wearing. They aren't just for show with the chains and straps. She has a cursed technique I like to call cursed step."

"Oh so when she uses her feet to do anything it's amplified. Like whenever Toge says a powerful word it could do a whole lot of damage."

"Nice observation Yuji. If Y/N were to...Lets say...jump up but with all her force it could shoot her up into the air almost to airplane level. And with practice she'll be able to do this and control how high she goes."

"So what are the shoes for" Nobara said while pointing at them"

"They're to weigh her feet down so she doesn't step or do anything with her feet too hard. How does it do that? Well I'm glad you asked." He picks you up and takes off one of your shoes after asking if it's ok. After letting you back down he tosses it to Megumi who almost dropped it. "They may look light but they're pretty heavy. This keeps her legs strong and working at all times so she doesn't actually knock down a house or something."

Megumi passes it back to Gojo and looks at your foot then your other shoe. "How do you walk with those things on" Gojo puts the shoe back on your foot for you and you look at Megumi. "I've always had heavy shoes. Gojo just gets me heavier ones whenever I get used to them."

"And they're hard to find so I make sure she doesn't do too much with them on."Gojo interrupted then sat up looking by at Megumi making what seemed to be eye contact since he has his blindfold on.

"And how strong are you without them on" Nobara asked while looking at your shoes again.

"I-......I don't know. Gojo always said I've just been too strong so I shouldn't try it."

They all look at Gojo. "......what"

"how strong is she without them" Itadori said while looking over at the torn up ground then back to him.

".....I'm not sure real.....but She did fall once and stomped with the shoes while catching herself and almost made a mountain so....if she didn't have the shoes then she could take down a whole city while out on a jog. But don't just think she's all powerful. Like Toge, her ability takes a toll on her legs and enough strength put into something could break them. There's some more put into the shoes then just weights but I'm not getting into that. You guys are late for training." He nods putting his hands in his pockets walking over to the middle of the area to start.

" He nods putting his hands in his pockets walking over to the middle of the area to start

895 words
5/17/21

———————————————-
Short one but I didn't know if I should have pulled it into the next chapter. But that'll be when impossibly long at that point.