After care (sukuna slight NSFW)

Chapter 53~~~~~

Chapter 53
~~~~~

After he let her go she collapse down to the pillows out of breath and totally out of it. Her breathing was out of control while her body shook under him as he pulled out and let the rest of her body fall.

"Mmm you're just too sexy shaking like this under me" she was too stunned and over stimulated to speak to him. So she just put down three fingers and flicked him off. "Oh don't be so mean Princess." He turned her over and she could see him and as always he had that smirk on his face.

Once she saw that look she just raised her hand again flicking him off but it only made him chuckle. Sukuna picked her up and carried her into the bathroom while catching his breath himself.

Hatchidori buried her face into his neck and her arms around his neck as he started a bath for her. "She....she's gonna hate you for making her ble-...bleed so much. Not to mention her legs." Ryomen laughed almost being historical about it like he literally didn't give two shits about how she'd feel about it since he enjoyed it. He slowly laid her in the tub as he prepared it.

"This is our house isn't it." He nodded and added bubbles. "I've missed this place....I thought they would've burned it down."

"That curse I would put over the castle so they couldn't is still active. But the other one, sadly....is probably long gone." Silence fell over the room only the water making noice.

"....are you sure it's-"

"Yes....I'm sure it's where I died. They broke in and ransacked the place in victory as I laid there dying. If anything they've taken everything and locked them away around the world.....even them." He looked down at the water filling as if he had failed her.

"That's what was behind the door." Her voice got louder as this came to mind and blurted it out. This instantly caught Sukuna's attention making him snap out of his depressed state and look up and into her eyes.

"Are....are you sure."

"Yes. It was just our little girl but one of them is down there. I was so close to getting her out but those damn jujutsu sorcerers got in the way." Her fists balled up pushing her nails into her plumbs quickly making them bleed but stoped by Ryomen's by grabbing her wrists. But it didn't stop the malfeasant cursed energy that was leaking from her emotions. The room was filled with it and if Ryomen weren't Ryomen, he would be stopped in his tracks with his adrenaline rushing.

"Easy princess...How did you know she was down there."she took a deep breath and slowly calmed down while she explained.

"This person....no they were a curse. I saw him before. Him and his other 'buddies' wanted to use me and hold my wing as leverage for me to do something for them."

"But why would he give you u such a prize after you left them."

"He said that if I were to succeed he'd help us retrieve and restore our hold and power along with our name."

"...he has something in mind...I don't like this."

"Me either....I guess in a way it might have been a good thing that I didn't open those doors." Even more silence fell over the room as they thought about how close they might have been to getting their children. The things they truly stole from the cursed king and even more the cursed Queen.

"What if they grew up and died of old age from being stuck down there...what if they never lived and it's just their dead corpse waiting for us."

"Don't think like that princess."

"But what if it's true.....then our hope of finally being whole as a family would be for nothing-" he covered her mouth and kissed her head letting the tears that leaked from her eyes fall.

"If you think like that then it will be true. Have faith. Don't forget you were pregnant for a much longer time as a curse then human. They're alive." Tears streamed down her face hearing him reassure her doubts. Hatchidori began to break down in tears hearing these words.

Sukuna wiped her tears and pulled her head into his chest letting her feelings pour out.

——————-

After 30 minutes of love and after care with Ryomen bathing and washing her up. He carried her out of the tub wrapping her in a towel and warm sheets.

He took her out the room and down the hall, up a some marble and very old stairs, and down another set of stairs passing through their old thrown room letting her see around and brightening up her smile.

"Wow we.....we were huge to those humans huh." He nodded and carried her up to her old thrown and she looked like a puppy in a lions seat.

The both of them laughed at how much space there was. "I remember being so snug in this but now it's like there couldn't be more room." She rolled around couldn't stop laughing.

A light smile spread across Sukuna's face seeing her smile and laugh so much. He wanted to see it even more so he got her attention and jumped over to his throne and stood on the arm of the seat.

She gasped and busted out laughing because for Sukuna it was even worse. It was like looking at mouse instead of a puppy. The arm of his chair was so large so it could support both of his set of arms but even the back of his hair was almost the side of a building. She laid down laughing and looked around at the seat and up at Sukuna. "There is no way we were once this size."

He chuckled and jumped down landing close to her bringing a gust of wind with him. The air moved down further into the seat and moved the leaves and dust that collected over all these years.

Ryomen picked her back up and jumped down onto the floor and continued their tour of their past life.

He carried her walking towards two extremely large pair of doors that are too heavy for anyone unless you were one of them. So he tried but couldn't do it without her help. They pushed one of the two the huge gold and steel doors open leading them to their side of the palace where no one but them were allowed to enter.

 They pushed one of the two the huge gold and steel doors open leading them to their side of the palace where no one but them were allowed to enter

1109 words
1/9/21