They hurt you-....didn't they

Chapter 18~~~~~

Chapter 18
~~~~~

"So? Tell me where this person is." The area lights up and you can see her in that same outfit she was in before.

"I see you settled on that one....it's a good choice." You were basically shaking trying to keep conversation to try and keep her focused and away from figuring out  that Gojo was looking into her memory.

"You're changing the subject.....why are you here." You gulped as her voice went serious and she slowly sat up in her throne.

"I wanted to talk.....why did you merge with me....why did you pick me as your vessel."

"You think I wanted this?.....I didn't want to be reincarnated and if I had to choose I would have chosen an adult....Whoever put my soul with yours had no since...putting one of the most dangerous curses inside of a baby. Pfft. That's a dick move. And I've seen what it has put you through.....I'm sorry for what pain you've felt because of me."

You didn't want to believe her but she sounded genuinely sad for you. "......have you killed anyone."

"That's a stupid question......yes"

Shivers shot down your spine. True it was a stupid question but she answered without hesitation. ".......what was your reason for it"

"To protect. That's all I've ever done. Is protect my husband and our ch-.......home. Our home." When she cought her words her whole emotion and body dropped a little. Her eyes wondered down a little and she was upset and almost angry but extremely sad. "I've never killed for my own pleasure. Ryomen did but I never had a part in it." She moved and straightened herself back up hiding her emotion about whatever she was about to say.

"......what were you going to say a second ago.-" She quickly cuts you off.

"IF THAT'S ALL....you wanted to ask then you can go."

"......no....sorry just....I'm trying to figure you out."

"There's nothing to figure out.....why are you so interested in me out of nowhere."

"Well if we're going to be sharing my body I should know who I'm sharing with." She chuckled and smiled laughing. The arm she was leaning on moved down and she held her chest a bit.

"I guess your right...so I guess I should tell you....." she looked down at you with a light smirk and it's almost evil. "Or we'll. Ask really but. I'll do it anyway." She stands up from her throne and slowly walks down to you. "When I wake up.....I'm taking Ryomen and leaving."

"Wha-....where are you going."

"To our home....but you humans can't follow. No matter how strong you are. The area is crawling with the cursed energy that was released when both Ryomen and I died.....well..When I died."

"So you're just gonna take him....after you said you don't do things for yourself?"

"I said I don't kill for myself.....and don't worry....I wouldn't strip you from your world....I'd bring you back after a few hundred years."

" b-but you can't do that" she was basically in your face by now and it scared you more than anything.

"Hmmm?...and why is that." At that moment you could hear the resemblance between her and Sukuna. You thought she was different. She is but....she still had that same scary and almost terrifying smile on her face. "What will you do then." She basically had you shaking then out of nowhere she looked over to the side looking at nothing. "Oh.....so it's your so called father who's here...he tried to be careful and keep himself unknown....but I guess he saw something that made him react and try to help." She looks at you and her smile is gone. "Stay here will ya....I'll be back to deal with you.....oh...and I was kidding when I said I'd keep you for two hundred years....you really don't know anything about being a vessel do you." Out of nowhere she disappears then you panic knowing she went after Gojo.
—————-
⚠️TW⚠️
—————-

Gojo's POV
—————-
-There's blood everywhere....how could they do such-....terrible things to-....someone just trying to survive.- he thought I himself while holding the bleeding out body with her hair pulled out, cuts and gashes, nails tore out and fingers cut off. "Curse or not that's not the way someone should ever go"

".....so you weep for my story....how'd you even get through so much in such little time."

-This voice. It came from behind me. When I freed the curse from its bindings the people who were hitting her froze. So I messed with her memory directly....makes since for her to find out.-

He slowly stood up letting go of the body and turned around to look at her. "You look just like Y/N now....I shouldn't be surprised really.."

"What are you doing here"

"Just wanted to figure you out....there's too much we don't know about you. Hachidori"
His words made her straighten her posture.

"So....you've gotten the whole story huh....you think you know all about me."

"Oh I do...everything from the day Sukuna even brough your father that huge offering to Mary you....but...the day you both became cursed spirits....you don't remember that do you"

She cuts him off at the end. "That's none of your business human."

He chuckles a bit. "You can keep saying and calling people names but I can tell your just a shy little girl who never got the chance to have fun. And the second Sukuna showed up you started to enjoy things....you don't want to hurt anyone....do you."

She ignores his question.

".....if you saw everything then you know my name isn't Hachidori then."

"Of course. I just know that's the name u prefer since Sukuna called you that as your nickname...a reference to beautiful and go figure... the cursed wings that grew from your back like Sukuna's arms did his sides....your real name is Y/N....which explains why they chose my Y/N to be your vessel. Sure you both have a cursed connection through her ancestors but you also have the same name. Which makes your connection deeper then anyone else's."

There's a slight long pause then a small chuckle comes from her as she lets a tear fall. "It's true.......so you do understand....nobody has every understood like him before.... so why do you-...YOUR JUST A HUMAN. You know NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I FEEL." Tears were basically streaming down her face and she swung her arms in the air expressing herself.

"I know enough.....they...those humans took the one thing you and Sukuna couldn't ever get back." She went wide eyed and looked past him down at her body laying there in the same cell she died in.

" She went wide eyed and looked past him down at her body laying there in the same cell she died in

1,160 words
5/20/21