Bad relationship

Chapter 49~~~~~~Blood TW~~~

Chapter 49
~~~~~~
Blood TW
~~~

You screamed and held onto Sukuna as tight as possible while closing your eyes tightly. He tried to focus but your moving around and screaming in his ear wasn't helping.

"Will you stop that whining you're not gonna die."

"Yes we are why would you jump from so high!!" He sighed and looked down at the ground as he landed on the ground making  a small crater whiling kicking up some dust, dirt, and leaves.

You took a deep breath still panicking a bit.

"Calm down. We've stopped falling." He held you bridal style in his arms and started walking as you sat your head up and looked around.

"Don't do that again."

"No promises." The two of you are in the middle of nowhere just in a huge forest. It was now morning time. There was no telling how long you and Sukuna had been gone for.

"....why did you take me in the first place." He ignored you and just kept carrying you not saying anything.

You tried to get out his grip but he didn't let you go. After trying a long time you gave up and stayed in his arms.

He continued walking and his face expressions were confused, eggar, and upset. Not wanting to get on his nerves you left him alone and looked around seeing only trees stretched out for miles.

After about 30 minutes you got tired of just laying in his arms and walking so you decided to mess with him anyway.

~he's not gonna hurt me so why not...~ you reached up but before you could touch him he moves his head from your hand and looked down at you.

"What are you doing."

"Nothin' "

After a few seconds he ignored you and just continued to walk and looking forward.

You gave it another 20 seconds then your slowly but surely eased your hand up and managed to touch his hair. It was soft which was a bit surprising other than the fact that Yuji probably did that to his own hair.

A couple of seconds later he later down at you while moving his head so you'd let go.

"You're being mean come on."

"No. And why are you so interested in touching me."

You shrugged and kept looking at his eyes. "I just feel like it."