Much more than just friends

Chapter 38~~~~

Chapter 38
~~~~

You talked to Megumi and he flirted a little before letting his hands go from around your waist then going over to sit on the couch. While you were headed upstairs to get in the shower you stoped and held your stomach in pain. Megumi noticed and came back over to you.

"You ok?" You nodded a little and said yes but he didn't believe you and lifted your shirt a little to check on you. "No your not you have bruises on your ribs and stomach .... Here let me help you."

"You don't have to." He got up and took your hand.

"No you can't go around by yourself like that. You'll make it worse...come on" after a few seconds you agreed and he picked you up. He carried you upstairs and you told him where your room is. He carried you in and carefully put you down on your bed and helped you with whatever you needed.

"When you get out the shower I'll help you with your Bruises." You nodded agreeing and smiled lightly loving how gentle he is.

He took off your shoes and put them to the side babying you and also helped you get undressed but was respectful and kept his eyes off of you while you took the rest off. He helped you into the shower and left you alone.

You giggled to yourself while closing the shower curtain. "So...why didn't you-...I mean..I wouldn't have had any problem with you looking." Your head was peeking out the side watching him pause while closing the bathroom door. He looked a little flustered which made you blush as well.

"Mm-....well that would have been..." he put his hand on the back of his neck and turned around looking at you. "That...would have been an invasion of your own privacy."

The way he was acting was extremely kind and understanding. You nodded a bit and covered your cheeks with the shower curtain only showing your eyes up. He chuckled lightly to himself and moved out the doorway. "I'll be in your room waiting to help you when you get out."

"Ok" he slowly closed the door and left you alone. You couldn't help but to smile the whole time while in the shower just thinking about how cute and adorable he was acting just now and how caring he is over all. You basically day dreamed about him half of your time in the shower.

After you finished washing and taking care of yourself you wrapped yourself in a towel and came out the bathroom and into your room. Megumi was sitting at the foot of your bed and looking at his phone but when you came in he looked up and at you. He froze getting stuck just looking at you and the water on your shoulders and hair. You closed the door and smiled a bit watching his reaction mess with his emotions.

"Megumi?" He raised his eyebrows a little answering her but still stuck. You giggled to yourself and moved closer to him. "Meg" he snapped out of it and looked into your eyes then went wide eyed realizing what he was doing.

"...I-...shit I'm sorry I was just" he blushed and put a hand on the back of his neck as he tried to apologize while standing but you laughed a bit and shook your head not minding it.

"No you're ok, it didn't matter to me. Really it was kinna cute." You moved closer to him and put a hand on his chest. You moved onto your tippy toes and kissed his cheek making him smile and get even more flustered. You smiled again then you both looked at each other's lips briefly just before leaning in and kissing one another.

Megumi kissed you gently while putting his hands around you making out slowly. You both kept kissing and made your way on the bed but didn't take anything any farther than kissing and cuddling. You ended up falling asleep in the towel and in his arms for almost the whole rest of the day. Gojo knew you'd most likely sleep that long so when he called Megumi to check up on you they both let you sleep for as long as you needed.

Gojo came home after 9pm with your favorite food and left it on your the nightstand. He left on a mission leaving you with Megumi again but didn't want him cuddling you in only a towel so got him a chair to sit in at your bedside while you slept.

You slowly woke up at around 10:30pm and looked around at the dark room and sat up slowly but caught the covers before they fell and showed everything. You looked around again finally adjusting to the dark and saw Megumi asleep in the chair and the food on the nightstand.

You got up slowly being very quiet and changed into your pajamas. After doing that you got the food and went downstairs to heat it up. Throughout that time you put ice on your bruised ribs and stomach then sat at the table to eat. When about 9 minutes passed you could hear Megumi get up and walk around looking for you. He came downstairs and called your name.

"I'm in the dining room." He came over and checked on you.

"Hey. You ok?" You nodded and took another bite of your food.

"Yeah I'm ok...still a little tired, and my feet are sore from her using my cursed ability so much. But other than that I'm ok. What about you."

"I'm ok. Just a little tired too" you nodded and finished eating. Just as you did Megumi picked you up smiling and carried you upstairs. "You're done eating, now let's get you back to bed."

The smiles and giggles exchanged on the way were beyond perfect. Just the vibe and actions you get from being around and with him is more than anything you've felt by yourself or with anyone else. And even at the moment, it felt better than the laughter Gojo would give you every day.

What was this....

This is....love?

1,017 words8/9/21

1,017 words
8/9/21