Feelings

Chapter 60🎉🥳~~~~~

Chapter 60
🎉🥳
~~~~~

You could hear Megumi's feet running and stomping down the stairs. Your nails dug into the sides of Sara's neck as herlegs kicked trying to get free. Her hands held onto your arm tightly. The sound of her gasping for air was almost music to your ears, making you smirk and smile all at once showing how your teeth moved shaping to a point. Some how you were still conscious. It was almost like both you and Hatchidori were at the wheel...and you where agreeing with her.

Megumi rushed into the kitchen and his eyes shot open wide seeing what was happening. He acted quickly and summoned his demon dog.

"Put her down Hatchidori."

You looked at him and heard Hatchidori's voice begin to speak as you slowly began to agree with Megumi by loosening your grip.

"Don't listen to him. She's the only reason you and Megumi can't smile and have fun. This is the only way to get rid of her. She'll never go away." Your hand began to tighten against your will. But you didn't fight it. She was right.

"Y/N!"

Your eyes shot back over to meet Megumi. Though, the set of eyes below yours stayed glued on Sara. After seeing this Megumi had a guess as to what was happening.

"Come on. You have put her down."  The cursed paper wasn't all the way torn off but by the feeling of how much cursed energy was coming off of you, it was obvious that that didn't matter. There was something else. Almost as if the two of you were merging.

Megumi put down his guard to try and talk to you and get you to calm down from the inside out. He slowly walked closer to you as Hatchidori's set of eyes darted over. In less than a second she lifted your arm swinging at him so he wouldn't interfere, but you stopped her.

Megumi took this opportunity to get closer and in a split second he jumped in putting his hands on your cheeks looking into your eyes. "Y/n... you can control this."

Your eyes locked with his. Megumi was so close to you it took your mind off of everything that was happening.

"....Megumi I can't just-" you were struggling mentally and physically but to get you to shut up he cut you off.

"Yes you can."

"No I can't-" you closed your eyes letting tears fall not wanting to hurt him. But to get you to stop saying you couldn't, this time he kissed you.

Your eyes opened in shock. He began to kiss even deeper with his eyes closedcatching you totally off guard. But you slowly began to enjoy it and take advantage of this.

Your eyes slowly closed as you kissed him back. Megumi's hands reached down and grabbed the cursed paper and raised it putting it around you as slow as possible to try and not pull Hatchidori's attention, trying not to be too obvious with it.