Stay away

Chapter 59~~~~~

Chapter 59
~~~~~

You kept walking unaware of the energy you were releasing. Even with the cursed seals, it was as if Hatchidori was already out.

Megumi didn't know what to do but go after you and grab your arm again. When he turned you around he held you against the wall you looked at him with tears in your eyes but tried acting like they weren't there .

"You need to calm down...I'm sorry for all of this but right now you need to relax." You moved your arm shoving his hands off of your shoulders but he quickly held onto you again keeping eye contact until you agreed with him.

"Meg just let her go." The both of you looked at her making her shut up. In all truth she was scared of you, but just didn't want to show it. When you stared her down she almost peed her pants.

Megumi grabbed your chin making you face him. After he did, you began to calm down but your mind was all over the place reminding you of just who you were to him compared to who that girl down the hall was.

"I'm fine Megumi."

"Then why are you trying to leave."

"Then I won't. Just leave me alone." You moved his arms off and walked back to the room closing the door.

The second you did, you could hear as Sara ran to Megumi in a panic.

While mumbling and tossing your bag down, you sat on the bed rubbing your face trying to get your mind off of it. Since you knew it was probably bad for your emotions to be so mixed up, you got to work on unpacking trying to destress.

It took hours but it was worth it. The entire time you stayed in your new room and spent time to yourself making everything the way you like it and as close to home as possible. This surprisingly helped with the way you were feeling.

Megumi and his girlfriend left for the movies about an hour or so after. The whole time they've been out doing who knows what.

You put on some comfortable short shorts and tank top to go and sit on the front porch while the sun was still out. You sat and leaned back with your head tilted and arms holding you up while taking slow deep breaths as your music blared in your ears. About 30 minutes after you settled in where you where. You felt a quick wind go past you. When you opened your eyes you saw Sara running inside the house and seemed to be crying.

You had a feeling like someone was staring at you so you turned and saw Megumi was standing in front of you. His eyes were glued on your body. Seeing his face made you smirk and mess with him a bit.

Taking advantage of this moment, you moved your legs just a little showing him more. His face began to turn pink making him scan your thighs, ass, waist, and breast. Sara was nothing compared to you and he knew that, your body mesmerized him making you irresistible.