Let. Me. Out.

Chapter 45~~~~~~

Chapter 45
~~~~~~

TW: Verbal Abuse

After the last movie everyone was asleep but you and Yuji who was looking at his phone. you watched as the credits started to role and laid your head back on the couch pillow falling asleep.

You woke up the next day to people laughing around your head. You opened your eyes and looked around a little,

"Look what you did. She's awake" hearing that voice you knew it was Megumi. you looked up and saw him sitting up over you. you looked to his right and it was Nobara and Yuji messing with him. the light through the windows suggested that it was well into the day. Everyone was still here and they had more snacks and food from as fast food place.

You sat up off of Megumi's lap and rubbed your eyes. "I'm sorry, they were loud and talking way too much"

"no, it's ok Meg I needed to wake up anyway." he looked at the two of them and gave them the stank eye. Panda and Toge were playing a game while Maki was looking through her phone. Everyone was fully dressed in their uniforms and seemed ready to go. "wait.... why is everyone dressed" you looked at your cloths noticing you were the only one not dressed.

"Gojo left 6 hours ago but texted me around an hour ago that we need to be ready to go.... i told these two idiots to leave you alone and let you get a few more minutes in but they tried waking you up."

"hey. that's not nice."

"yeah, like what she said.... we aren't idiots Fushiguro"

"sure you aren't."

You checked you phone and saw a text he sent you saying to protect the box. you quickly got up and rushed upstairs to your room. You looked over to where the box is and sighed relieved to see it okay. You got dressed and called down for Panda to come and help carry down the box since it's still very heavy. he was happy to help and you explained to all of them why you rushed upstairs and why the box is so important. In the middle of explaining your phone rang. You answered seeing that it was Gojo.

"hello?"

"tell everyone not to come to the school."

"what?.... Gojo what is it."

"it's a lot to explain just- say something happened and not to-" you cut him off.

"just tell me what happened. Is it serious?"

"........the school was attacked"