Back to normal

Chapter 37~~~~~

Chapter 37
~~~~~

"Helloooo" she slowly started to open her eyes hearing Gojo's voice and when she snapped out of it she sat her head up quickly and looked around. It was his domain expansion. She was surrounded by him and unable to do anything to stop him when anything could happen.

"Ahhhh...you're awake. Finally."

"What do you want"

"My daughter back"

"You don't say....I mean why hold me here."

"For now?...I just wanted to see just how strong you are. Being able to move and let alone speak while inside my domain."

"That should be enough evidence. Are we done here?" He released his domain and walked closer to her. She watched his every move while he looked at her closely.

"So....knocking you out wasn't enough....then I'll just take you out of the equation." He smiled at her and she started to struggle to get free from the thick rope that kept her tied on every limb especially her legs. There was no way she'd be able to get out of those so easily.

"So then what....you'll just kill me and her?"

"Well you were put in her as a ritual right?...then you can be taken out." Her strength and confidence in her words slowly declined while he talked. "But...the card is still on the table for you to stop all this running around and come back to the school to for fill that promise we made. You'd be protecting Y/N, and Megumi. No more."

"And if I refuse?..."

"Well I already told you what that would mean." He smirked knowing he had everything he needed to persuade her to submit and stay in his leash for good. And she almost caved but quickly realized he hadn't said a word about Ryomen.

"And what about my husband Ryomen."

"Oh you don't have to worry about him. He will be fine. It just might talk a little time for him to come to terms. Which is also why you have to accept."

"No...I need proof first that he is alive and well before I promise to something so important."

"Ughhh...why can't you just take my word for it." He took out his phone and called Yuji on speaker. It rang for a few seconds till he picked up.

"Gojo-sensei?"

"Hey Yuji. Is everything okay with Sukuna right about now?"

"Yeah but he keeps yelling at me..all types of gibberish really"

"Well it's good to hear that it's the normal."

"Is she awake yet?"

"Yeah she is. It won't be too long just hang in there for a bit." He hung up and looked at Hatchedori. "Is that enough proof for you?"

".....I'll agree but only if you let Ryomen and I talk whenever we need or want."

"No deal. That right there is a little too risky"

"...well....during this nothing harmful will happen to Y/N and Itadori's bodies and I will treat the school with respect." Hearing this offer was pretty good. In fact she basically insured protection over Y/N, Megumi, and Yuji at the same time. Including keeping Sukuna on a leash. This was too much to pass up on but something didn't seem right. But instead of worrying about it too much he'll find it out later.

"....it's a deal." He smiles and reached his hand out and she did the same showing that the rope had been undone for the longest. He chuckles at this then shook hands with her. "All right then...lets get to the school shall we?" He moved his hands and tore the rope off her legs. He then walked out the room showing it was the same room he was training Y/N in inside of his house.

She got up and followed him and let Y/N take over while walking behind him. She was in a kind of daze at first but Megumi snapped her out of it when he quickly grabbed her and pulled her into a tight huge.

It took her a second to read the room and take it in but not a lot of time to recognize Megumi's cologne and familiar touch. You hugged him back and smiled wide.

"I missed you so much" he whispered into her ears almost about to cry.

"I'm okay I promise." As the two of you continued to hug Gojo just stood there leaning against the wall watching while fixing his blindfold. He cleared his throat a bit.

"Well...anyways Megumi will be watching over you here for a few hours. After you've showered and relaxed a bit, he will be watching you at the school. Class hasn't been canceled but you can't be left alone for now." Megumi slowly let go of you as he spoke and you looked at Gojo then Megumi.

"Really?"

"Yeah. And Gojo has been called in to talk to the two principals anyway so he'll be busy right before and after class." Hearing this made you smile and look at Gojo. Your smile put a smile on his face while he nodded to confirm it."

"It's true. But I have already told him this and I'll tell you......don't make me have to put cameras around the house....no touchy feels and all that." Just hearing that made you blush and shake your head.

"N-no Gojo it's not like that it's just..."

"Oh whatever. Spare it I don't care as long as there's nothing more then hand holding and k-kissss-kissing" he gagged just saying it and got goose bumps and chills all over.

"We won't it's ok Gojo" Megumi talked to him and it got quiet while the both of them exchanged eye contact.

"Ok...well I'm running later than my usual late so...I'll check in from time to time." He grabbed the stuff he had and warped away.

After he left Megumi turned towards you and smiled. "Come on. Lets get you all freshened up shall we?" Just his gentleness I. The way he spoke to you made you feel relaxed and calm even with what the situation was. He was truly a breath of fresh air.

 He was truly a breath of fresh air

1,036 words
7/29/21