Chapter XXI : Carpe Diem

Raphael Alejandro as Razer Simons
"We have to head back!"

Raphael Alejandro as Razer Simons"We have to head back!"

Jennifer Connelly as Emerald Simons
"Quickly!"

Jennifer Connelly as Emerald Simons"Quickly!"

▪︎

June 11 of 1972

Hemlock Neith Argent

Its been days since the meeting, so far I'm helping Nana Eltha with their small farm. My favorite part of the day here is when the sun rises from the small hills while drinking got coffee.

"Hem, here take Tifania back to the stables, it looks like its going to rain." Nana Eltha said, snapping me out of my weird mind.

" Nana Eltha said, snapping me out of my weird mind

"Sure thing, Nana." I said then ushering the white mare, to the stables where Carter - a pure black friesian stallion who oddly reminds me of Sirius with his (very) neat black mane. "Come on, Tiff." I said.

"Can you tell me more of your fancy school, Hem

"Can you tell me more of your fancy school, Hem." Razer, Nana Eltha's grandson, asked as he ran beside me while tidying his raincoat. He managed to enherit his grandmother's redhair and seemed to be too curious about everything even though he's just 6 years old.

"Hhmm..." I feigned to think about Hogwarts making him drum his fingers on Tifania's side. "I believe I told you everything." I said, true to my words. Well, I didn't told him about the magic parts or else he wouldn't let me leave his side if I did.

"Then tell me about your friend! The toerag!" He quipped, mentioning James made me stop by my tracks.

"Uhm, we have to go!" I quickly changed the subject as I felt a raindrop fell on my hand. We dashed side by side with Tifania.

"Whew." He whistled as the rain began to fall hard. I made sure that Tifania and Carter are fine and their food and water is full since the rain might last longer than expected.

"We gave to head back!" Razer yelled, as thunder rolled over the horizon.

"Hold my hand!" I yelled as he readied to make a dash for it. "Three...two..one.go!" I yelled as we ran head straight in the heavy rain while laughing our heads off.

"Quickly!" Emerald Simons, Razer's Mother and Nana Eltha's daughter yelled, opening the kitchen's door for us.

"Last one in is a stinkbrain!" Razer yelled as he used my hands as a slingshot.

"No fair!" I laughed as he nearly slipped on the muddy trail. "And the winner for the Mad Dash is Hem!" I cheered as I outran him, passing him the last second.

"Hmp! You won because you're bigger than me." I only giggled at that.

Times passed and the rain started weaken though it was dawn when it finally broke, yep, I'm still awake. I believe I'm having problems sleeping and barely spoke now.

"Come on, Tiff." I urged the mare out of the stables and climbed behind her, without a saddle since she isn't comfortable with them on.

~ "I just want to say sorry." James said as Papa loaded the car with my luggage.

"You're forgiven." I said plainly.

"But?" He asked as he studied me. Okay, he knows me too well.

"I just need space, James." I said.

"Fine." He said dejected. "I'll just owl you then." Bouncing back and said goodbye to me and Papa as he walk back home.

"You sure about that?" Papa asked as he closed the trunk door.

"Yes." I said, feeling positive of my choice.~

"Okay, now I'm not." I whispered to myself as Tiff and I rode to town even though the trail was muddy and  it wasn't even bright yet.

"Morning!" A man yelled as I passed his home.

"Morning to you too!" I yelled back. "Come on, Tiff, carpe diem!" I urged her to go faster and took a small detour and off terrain.

A/n: I don't own Harry Potter and its original plot along with the pictures. Please do correct me my mistakes if there is any.

Okay, this is a bit short for my liking but I cut some dialogues off since some are irrelevant. Even though Emerald Simons and Razer Simons are only featured shortly in this chapter, they'll going to be present in future chapters.

Next chapter is a bit of the muggle faction of the Order of The Phoenix then the next next chapter is a huge time skip.