Chapter XI : His

▪︎

December 5 of 1971

James Fleamont Potter

The lads and I had already packed our trunks and is waiting for Strings at the Great Hall since she left some of her things at the Ravenclaw dormitories.

"Sirius, you sure you don't want to go home?" Remus asked.

"Don't exactly have any choice, mate." The grey eyed Sirius Black said, who looked like dementors sucked his very soul.

"You could always run away." I suggested. "Better off the streets than in Grim Old." I joked yet no one laughed.

"And go where?" Peter asked.

"Yeah and go where?" Sirius asked.

"Well in my place of course." I sincerely said. "Any of you lads need a place to crash, Mum would love company." They smiled at that.

"Thanks, mate." They said in sync.

"Where is that lass? In her pace, the train might leave without us." Remus complained who looked like he was Crucio'd.

"I'll drag her arse if she ain't back--." Sirius was talking when he was cut off.

"Such a drama queen as always, Black." A curly haired girl said making Sirius jump in his place in surprise.

"Don't do that!" Sirius said but was now grinning.

"Are you going to argue like an old couple or are we going to the carriages?" Strings asked who was wearing a scar, a Ravenclaw scarf that I was so sure that ain't her curly friend's.

"Fine." Curly and Sirius sighed. As we headed to the carriages, I pulled Strings to the back of the group.

"Whose scarf is that?" I asked taking the end of it and took a sniff. "Smells like a boy's cologne." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"A Ravenclaw accidentally got mine dirty and let me borrowed his for a while." She said and took a sniff as well. "Plus his smells like peppermint." She laughed at that.

"Then I would like to know what his name is." I hissed 'his' and rolled my eyes.

"His name is Devon Liam." She replied mockinh 'his' in my tone . "He is the Ravenclaw's seeker and a year older than us." She said, smiling wide.

"Good for him." I muttered and sat in the carriage with the others not waiting for her.

We finally arrived at Platform 9 ¾ where our families are waiting for their darling children. We said our goodbyes and went to our families. As Mum hugs me claiming to be missing the ruckus that I usually cause at home while I was watching My Lily Pad, greet her family after a long time.