Prologue

Cingulomania

-A strong desire to hold a person in your arms.

Fifth Year

"Prongs, did you hit your head with a bludger?" Sirius asked.

"I didn't, Padfoot." James retorted. Watching a familiar girl eating breakfast at the Ravenclaw table.

"I think he flushed his brain down Myrtle's u-bend." Remus said whilst revising his Runes Essay.

"Wha-." James tried to say something but the girl he was watching, noticed him, gave him a smile.

"He's bloody whipped!" Peter exclaimed. "T'is the end!" He now earned a few gazes from the other students.

"What happened on the June Wedding with Evans?" Sirius asked.

"What wedding?" James asked.

"Now you tell me impostor." Sirius slammed his hands on the table, making all of the people in the Great Hall look at them. "If you're really my best friend. What did James Fleamont Potter asked for Christmas last year, on the roof top of the Potter Manor at precisely midnight?" He dramatically asked, waving his fork like it was a Judge's hammer.

"What's goin' on with you Pads?" James asked and sighed once he realised Sirius won't drop it. "I wished for Evans to laugh at my jokes then marry me in a June Wedding then have 5 children." He stated.

"WHAT?!" A familiar voice of Lily Evans yelled in the background along with the other students laughing.

"So it is you." Sirius said.

"No shite Sherlock." Remus muttered.

"Who is this Sherlock, Moony?" Peter asked, taking a bite on the buttered toast.

"What's wrong with you, Prongs?" Sirius asked.

"I just want to hold someone." James said dreamily.

"You know that I love ya, Prongs. I'm always available for ya." Sirius joked.

"Not you. Not Evans and definitely not Filch." James said making Sirius smack his hand on his chest.

"Ack! The pain!" He said making some of the other students laugh at his antics.

"Who then?" Remus asked finally finished his essay.

"Girl about yea high, cute as a button, anger issues?" Peter guessed.

"Oh I know. Brunette, has light brown eyes, talks to invisible carriage pullers and oh I don't know maybe a hunter?" Remus added but whispered to the three since they already got too many audience.

"Oh you treacherous stag! Do you not love me anymore?! After all I did was -" Sirius feigned hurt.

"I'll see you after classes, Mr. Black" Professor McGonagall appeared behind Sirius while the boy just grinned.

"Oh, t'is a date then Minnie." He smirked while the woman just sighed making the other students laugh.

or

When James Potter seeks comfort in another girl's arms.