Chapter XXIV : Rose

Daniel Sharman as Dominic Rosier
"I happen to love roses, beautiful and prickly stubborn."

▪︎

▪︎

September 1 of 1973

Third Person of View

So the whole train ride was, least to say, normal. Casting a silencing spell at the compartment, we discussed about how beneficial the two are.

"YOU CAN'T JUST GET BITTEN!" Remus argued and slumped on his seat.

"Not the wizarding one, Remus." Hem reassured him. "Look, if that option bothers you then we'll do the other option."

"Well, in case the potion went bollocks then we better prepare our own funeral." Ash said, earning a disbelieving look from the Gryffindors.

"That's just insane." Peter pipped up.

"There are only a few known animagi  and succeeded." Sirius pointed out.

"And who per say, is one? One who favors us?" James smirked.

"I don't think Minnie is going to help us." Peter said. "Plus we have to register to the Ministry or else."

"I vote for the "or else" part." Everyone looked at Hem as if she admitted she likes a Slytherin boy. "What?" She asked, dumbfounded. 

"Did I hear you right?" Remus gaped. "You want to become an illegal animagi ?!" He began to massage his aching temples.

"Look its best if we aren't registered and if someone knew then they'll ask us why did so." Ash pointed out.

"Alright. Let's become animagi!" Sirius laughed...nervously. "Anyone knows how to do it?" No one answered the grey eyed boy.

"Is that a hard question?" Peter asked.

"Well s**t."

The sorting went on like normal (They wish) but everyone noticed a older boy in the sea of first years.

"Now, for the first time in Hogwarts History, we are introducing Mr. Dominic Rosier from Beauxbaton, our very first exchange student." Dumbledore announced as the boy was being sorted last.

"Best be... Slytherin!" The sorting hat bellowed, earning a loud of applause from the Slytherin table.

"I don't like him." James muttered when he noticed the sly look of the exchange student and how he was staring at Strings.

"Well, no surprise there." Sirius muttered.

"He's cute." Hemlock blushed when she said it outloud.

"WHAT?!" James' voice echoed in the whole Great Hall. "Sorry." He rolled his eyes when he garnered made looks and dismissed them as usual.