Chapter VIII : Young Love

▪︎

September 3 of 1971

Hemlock Neith Argent

We're now in History of Magic with Professor Binns, a ghost. James and the boys were dozing off and some of the class were but the ghost either didn't noticed or doesn't care. It seemed that the only ones awake are me, Lily, Remus, Ashly and four other Ravenclaws.

"So that's what happens to the witches who protects nature if they turn into Vampires." He finished. "Any questions?"

"Professor, what happens to our kind of witches turns into Vampires?" Lily asked, as she raised her hands.

"Ah! Good question Lila." Professor said, rubbing his ghost chin and thought about it.

"Uh, actually it's Lily." She corrected only to be ignored by the ghost.

"As far as I remembered, only 1 in a 50 wizards can successfully complete transition and if bitten by both supernatural and wizarding werewolf, the said wizard is still the same except for the full moons." Professor Binns said, then continued the lesson about the massacre of a town of both wizards and nature witches in Massachusetts by humans tricked by Vampires.

I lost track of the lesson as I looked at Remus sympathetically. It was last night when I noticed what he really was. A werewolf, at least the wizarding kind but still I pitied him. No boy should ever experience that.

"Class dismissed." Professor said and floated straight through the wall, leaving the room. I helped Remus wake the others and smiled weakly at him.

"You alright?" I asked, he went pale when Professor Binns said werewolf a while ago.

"Yeah, just a bit drowsy from the lesson." He faked a yawn and shook Sirius awake.

"Five more minutes, Reggie." He smiled a little after mentioning 'Reggie'.

"Sirius wake up. It's already lunch time." I chanted only to be pushed back.

"Five...Z.z.z.z." He went back to sleeping as I massage my side that collided with a desk.

"James." I shook him and got smacked on the hands. "Jamesie Fleamontie Potterie." I chanted making his head to shot up and he groaned at my chant.

"I made you promised not to sing that chant ever again." He frowned, slouching on his seat.

"And you promised not to starve me." I snapped playfully earning a a mock surrender from him.

"Now I know what to wake your sorry arse in the morning." Remus grinned

"LANGUAGE!" Sirius yelled from his sleep making Peter fall from his seat. "MOTHER NO!" He yelled while the four of us watched at him, amused at the boy.