Toge Inumaki

Fair warning y'all this request is spicy😏 so don't read it if it ain't for you.

By the way, Inumaki doesn't have his cursed speech. This of this as like an AU or something.

3rd PERSON POV

Y/N and Toge were just laying around with nothing to do. Toge liked that it was quiet and that they had a day to relax. Y/N was the opposite, of course she loved having days to herself with Toge, but it's been like this for a few days now. She wants to go out with him somewhere.

"Why are you being restless?" He asked her, his hand on her lower back. "What do you mean?" Y/N tried to act oblivious, she knew how much Toge liked to relax. "I know your shifting beside me almost every minute. If you wanted to obvious just say that" Toge teased with a smile on his face, making the girl smile too. "What do you want to do today? It's not like we can go out or anything, it's raining" Y/N pointed at the window to show him that it really was raining.

"First, let's get some food. I haven't ate all day" Toge glanced over her body when he said that, but the girl was oblivious to it, she was already on her phone looking at places. "What do you think sounds good?" She asked him, her eyes locking onto his. Y/N could feel the tension in the room rising, she at least wanted to order food first before she forgot.

During the whole time of trying to figure out what to eat, Toge was teasing her sexually, and it drove the girl crazy. At first, she thought it was just his hand on her thigh, giving it a squeeze here and there. But when his fingers entered her shorts and teased her over her panties, she gasped. "What are you doing?" She asked, her fingers dropping her phone on the table completely. "Do you not like it? Tell me to stop and I will" Toge stopped his fingers as well, waiting for her answer. When Y/N told him that he could continue, he didn't need to be told twice. Although he did continue to have her order food.

Next was her neck. He leaned in closer to her neck and pressed soft kisses all over, leaving some bite marks in the process. When Toge attacked her sweet spot, her hand couldn't help reach out and tug at his hair. Y/N's soft moans filled the room as she spread her legs a little more. "...Toge" she moaned his name. He hummed to show that he was listening as his other free hand turned her completely toward him so his free hand could have access to her chest.

"I need to know what you want" he said seductively. Goosebumps started to appear on Y/N's skin when his fingers traced so lightly on her stomach, you would've thought it was a ghost. For a minute or so, Toge just kept touch her all over, and Y/N was at her limit. She hurried and placed the order and set her phone down on the table.

"I want you... now" Y/N's eyes shut as her head fell back a little when his finger pushed passed her panties and played with her clit. His thumb rubbing slow and agonizing circles, the girl leaned her head on the boys shoulder as her breathing became ragged. "Don't tease me..." a gasp escaped her lips as he stuck his finger inside her. Her teeth biting his shoulder and then placed a soft kiss on it.

Toge tilted his head to the side a little as Y/N continued to attack his neck with kisses as his finger slowly pumped in and out of her. Her hands gripped his shoulder. "I need more... I need you. Let's go to the bed" at this point, Y/N could give a fuck about everything else. He nodded as he picked the girl up out her chair, and stuck a second finger in, making the girl moan a little louder. "You need to be a little quiet unless you want to deal with neighbors" Toge demanded.

Her hand grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. "Fuck the neighbors" she said. He smirked and nodded as he removed his fingers and demanded that Y/N opened her mouth so she could taste. The whole time she made eye contact with Toge. With his other hand, he pulled down her shorts and panties in one go. He then took off her shirt along with his. Toge kissed down to her body while continuing to make eye contact with her the whole time.

He kissed her inner thighs leaving small hickeys here and there before finally licking on her clit. Y/N gasped as she could feel Toge eating her out. His hands roamed over her body in the process. His tongue swirled around her swollen clit in the process, making the girl try to close her legs but he held them open, making the girls hands clench at her sides. Her moaning got louder as he added two fingers in, making the girl squirm and grip at his hair.

"I'm gonna...cum" and Toge sped up his pace even faster, making she to overstimulate the girl. She moaned his name over and over loudly as she tried to close her legs, but he didn't let that happen. As he pulled away he could feel how hard he was and pulled down his sweats and boxers, leaving them both naked.

He kissed her lips once more as he hovered over her, careful not to drag his body weight down on her. Y/N wanted him so bad that she flipped him over and sunk herself down on him. She grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breasts. Her mouth hung open as she moved her hips at a fast speed, just how they both liked it. Toge sat up and brought his mouth to her breasts, sucking and biting on them, she was already sensitive, but didn't care, she wanted this as much as he did.

"Toge... I need m-more" he hummed as he bit her nipple and brought his hand down to her clit, squeezing it and rubbing over it with the pad of his thumb. Y/N bounced up and down faster, her nails going down his back as he laid her down and proceeded to thrust into her relentlessly. Drool was hanging out the side of her mouth as she continued to moan.

Toge saw her hand trying to play with her clit but he grabbed it, pinning her hands above her. He went harder and faster as his thrusts became sloppy, feeling the coil in his stomach becoming undone. "It's ok, I'm on the pill" and that was all he needed to here as he came inside her. But he wasn't done. Toge flipped the girl over so she was on her stomach with her ass in the air. He smacked ass as he teased her with his tip. "D-Don't tease me l-like that" the girl stuttered with sensitivity.

He smirked and thrusted into her. He didn't need to see the girls face to know what she looked like. Quiet gasps could barely be heard as she felt herself clench around him. "Don't, you're gonna make me come early" he smacked her ass harshly. He leaned down and placed sloppy, wet kisses all down her back, neck, and shoulders.

Y/N could feel him thrusting deeper and harder before, she certainly wasn't bored now. He lifted her up, his chest against her back. His hand reached around her waist to play with her clit, her mouth agape as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. Her moans driving Toge to go faster, his hips hits hers. "Yes...yes right t-there!" He grunted once more feeling Y/N clench around him. "Fuck" he felt him self come in her a second time, but he continued to pound into her.

"Oh my god... Toge!" Her body now slumped against the bed as she gripped the sheets with her hand. Y/B wanted to suck him off so she pushed him back on the bed and got on her knees. "You know, I almost wasn't able to push you away" she said as her hand pumped up and down, his dick twitching in her hand. She licked the tip, before taking him in her mouth. Toge's hand gripping hers tightly as tears pricked the corner of her eyes. His duck was hitting the back of the girls throat and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Toge came in the girls throat, once she pulled away, Y/N opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed it. "Fuckin' sexy" he pulled her in for a kiss when there came a knock at the door. "That must be food" Y/N said as she was barely able to stand up. "I can go get it" Toge offered as he slipped on his sweats. "Go clean up and I'll help in a minute. After we eat, we can go for another round" he winked as he went to go open the door.

 After we eat, we can go for another round" he winked as he went to go open the door

AUTHORS NOTE

Y'all I am glad the next one was a fluff request because, I think we all need a little bit of it. Also make sure to put in some requests.