Megumi Fushiguro

This is a request for Megumi. Also send in requests, please and thank you!

"Honestly, Megumi, you're gonna make me die of worrying before a curse or something can kill me" Y/N sat next to him on his bed, holding his hand tightly. During the group battle of the exchange event, Megumi had gotten injured dealing with the curse.

"You've got some nerve. After the curses appeared, when I asked Panda where you were, he said he hadn't seen you since we split up. Then, I asked Maki if she had seen you since the curses appeared, she said she hadn't" Megumi retorted, looking down at the girl. Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "these things happen. There's only so much I can do" she replied calmly, but to Megumi it almost felt sarcastic.

"You know I was worried yesterday, right?" He asked, not looking at her anymore, but squeezing her hand. The boy was never one to express his feelings about certain things, but he couldn't do that with Y/N, not since they've been trying to figure out what they are to each other. Scratch that, Megumi is. Y/N's known how she's felt for a while now.

Both being "raised" into the world of Jujutsu by Gojo, they were always together, along with his sister.

"I know. I was dealing with some of the few 2nd grade curses by myself. It was a pain" Y/N hummed and stretched. Megumi saw her tired eyes and pulled her closer to him. "Stay with me?" He whispered, enjoying the calm and cool atmosphere. He never knew why, but Y/N had always slept the best in a cold room, and he got used to leaving his room cold for her.

"Of course" she responded, laying down with him. Y/N couldn't lay on him, as much as he wanted her to because of his wounds. But he made sure to have her close. One of Megumi's arms was underneath her, while the other was thrown over her waist. He brought her as close as he could and pressed his forehead to the side of her head.

It had been a few days since the exchange even and now both schools are playing baseball. Y/N was also pretty sure that a lot of the students have never played in their life.

Right now, the Tokyo school was winning and they were taking a "break" since some people got tired, but it didn't make any sense to her, why could they just call a time out?

Megumi watched from afar as Y/N conversed with Aoi Toudou. "Hey, man. Oh, are you watching Y/N again? But the way, did she sleep with you again last night? I thought I heard her voice" Yuji came up beside him, startling the boy and embarrassing him. "I-I'm not watching her, she just happens to be in my line of vision. And yes... she spent the night" Megumi answered, watching Y/N laugh at the Toudou.

"Just go tell her you like her before that big weirdo tells her first" Yuji didn't know if it was true or not, but if saying that gave Megumi a push, so be it. And it looks like it worked as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand as he suddenly pulled her away. "Hang on, what's going on?" Y/N asked once they stopped Megumi just squeezed her hand in response before turning around and hugging her.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked, his face buried in her neck as his hands laid on her waist. "Nothing much, why?" She asked again, but she could feel the jealousy. "Does he like you or something? He doesn't really have a problem with you" Megumi pulled away, but held her hand. "I don't know, but I can't really help it if he did. Why, you jealous?" She teased, causing the boy to blush.

He seemed hesitant to answer, and when he was going to answer Gojo ruined the moment. "Well, we can have this conversation later" she patted his chest and walked away. "That asshole" Megumi grumbled as he walked back, thinking that he did it on purpose. But quickly caught up to her to hold her hand, not wanting to let her go yet.

After the game, Y/N had showered and finally collapsed on Megumi's bed. "Honestly, I don't think those kids know about baseball" she said as she waited for the boy to come out of the bathroom. "To be honest, only some of them got the opportunity to have "normal" childhoods" Megumi called from the bathroom. Y/N pursed her lips as she thought about it. "This is true" she answered.

Finally the teen had come out of the bathroom, with no shirt on and some sweatpants. Megumi kept in mind what his friend had said to him during the baseball game. He sighed and plopped down on top of Y/N hooking his arms around her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

He shuddered when he felt her hands making lazy patterns on his back, her nails slowly going up and down. "That feels good" he muttered into her neck, placing a kiss right below her ear. But he froze when he heard that small moan coming from Y/N. Megumi acted like he didn't notice and did it again. Once her moans got loud enough he pulled her up and sat her on his lap.

She stared at him before capturing his lips in a kiss. Her hands making its way to his hair, giving it a slight tug as their tongues explored each other. This was a first for the both of them but they were just going with what felt right.

His hands made their way under her shirt, and was surprised to feel that there wasn't a bra. She rolled her hips into his, making him moan as his thumb swiped over her breasts. "Can I talk this off?" Megumi asked, tilting his head to the side as Y/N pressed kisses down his jaw and neck. "Sure" Y/N replied quickly as she found his sweet spot.

He took off her shirt, leaving them with both their pants on. "Fuck... Megumi" he sucked on one boob while he played with the other. She gripped his hair once more as she rolled her hips into his. The teen laid her down on his bed, hovering above her. "Are you sure?" He asked, wanting her to feel comfortable. "Definitely" she breathed. Her hands raked down his body as they made their way to his pants.

Megumi groaned and pressed a firm and hard kiss on her lips when she palmed his cock, her hand moving almost painfully slow to him. "F-Faster" he pleaded, he thrusted his hips. As he requested, Y/N picked up the pace. She loved hearing his groans and moans.

The boy pulled away and in one go, swiftly removed the rest of Y/N's clothes. She gasped as Megumi's slender and cold hands gripped her thighs as he got closer and closer to her pussy. "We're not gonna be sleeping tonight, that's a promise" he said as he looked at her while kissing the inside of thigh.

True to his word, they didn't sleep at all until the sun started to rise.