Kento Nanami

3rd Person POV

Kento Nanami would hardly call himself a jealous or possessive kind of man. He was open and always willing to communicate with his loved one. And it helped that he knew his fiancée showered him with all the love that she had to offer.

But at times like this; Nanami would be looked at differently. Holding a drink in his hand as he watched multiple men surround his fiancée, watching as they all fight for her attention. It was pure torture to not be able to step in and take her away in front of everyone.

Meanwhile Y/N could feel his eyes on her no matter she did. The feeling became even more intense when a man would attempt to flirt or even touch her. But she couldn't say anything, it wasn't her who agreed to keep their relationship under wraps. And just then, she paused. It's true, Nanami was the one who wanted to keep it a secret; just in case it could be used against him in someway. So why not enjoy the public freedom to tease him a little?

"Gosh, Nanamin... you would think after all these years you'd finally learn to pull your head out of your ass" a voice came up beside him. Satoru Gojo stood there in all his glory, smirking at his coworker. "What are you talking about? I'm fine" Nanami denied, keeping his eyes on Y/N the whole time. "I know Y/N isn't heavily involved in sorcery and that worries you, but she's still involved and that alone she be the reason why you hold her close. But no! You had to go ahead and be dumb and tell her to pretend that you all don't know each other really well!" Leaving it to Gojo to point out the obvious at the worst moments.

"Gojo, leave me alone. I have no idea what you're talking about" Nanami sighed, already grabbing another drink. "Really? Because I'm pretty sure the two of us just watched Y/N get offered to dance and she said yes. The worst part is... that man isn't y-" a slap came out of nowhere. "Leave poor Kento alone. You are the last person who should be talking about love lives" Shoko stood there, drink in hand. "Thank you. But if it truly bothered me, I would talk to Y/N about it privately."

His hand tightened around the glass, watching as another man kissed her cheek before leaving. "Brutal" Gojo muttered. That was it Nanami had enough, just as Y/N made eye contact he nodded his head to get out of here. "Go ahead and go put your claim on her. Just make sure to tell us all the good stuff Monday" Shoko pushed him forward towards Y/N who was waiting for him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Y/N quickly asked, feeling his hand slide around her waist; odd. Nanami usually waits until their alone or if their just out and about. "Nothing, I was just tired and I figured you were too" he pressed a kiss to the side of her head as he lead her out to the car. After he opened the door for Y/N and quickly slid into the drivers side, immediately placing a hand on her thigh, Y/N knew something was up.

The placement of his hand is what really confirmed it. Usually Nanami would just rest his hand on her thigh, but tonight his hand is gripping the inside of her thigh while his thumb barely ghosts over her clothed pussy. But Y/N didn't say anything, she couldn't until the got home.

"Kento, baby, relax. We're at home and we don't have to go anywhere for two weeks now that the banquet is over. It's just us in the house now" her hand gripping his. Nanami loosened his grip on her as she guided him to her pussy. "See? All yours" she sighed softly, feeling his fingers press into her. Finally, he looked over at her, knowing that she knew. "I'm sorry. It killed me to see those men dancing with you" he kissed her hand as he turned off the car.

After helping her out of the car and in the house, the two finally got changed and are now resting on the couch. Nanami draped a blanket over the two of them as the cool fall breeze settled into the house. A comfortable silence loomed over them as Y/N was watching whatever was on as Kento grabbed her legs and placed them in her lap. His rough hands began massaging as he called out to her.