Yuji Itadori

I was actually thinking of turning this into different scenarios with different characters because I really liked the idea that I came up with for this chapter. Obviously some things would be different but... idk also this is a little smutish.

3rd person POV

Y/N, the girl that loved to have fun... in secret. During school, she hardly ever joke, she'd smile here and there, but she was serious most of the time. Then, when she'd have time off, they would let loose all she wanted with the others. It really surprised Yuji and Nobara when they first saw it, but Megumi and Maki explained that that was just how she was. After that they never questioned it.

"A black light party?" Y/N questioned Nobara who sat on her bed. "Yea, it's basically all like black and neon colors and everything glow, lighting up the room!" She explained, trying to contain her excitement. "Maki will meet us there, I don't know if the boys are coming... I know I told them. But, there's music, drinks, food, everything you need!" Nobara continued.

Honestly, Y/N was a little tired, she just wanted to sleep. "C'mon, two or three hours max! Then, we can leave" Nobara came up behind her and pleaded. "Fine, but you're doing my hair!" The girl caved from her friends pressure. "This is great! We've needed a break for a while" Nobara began to immediately work on Y/N's hair. It just wasn't something she knew how to do.

After getting dressed and her hair was done, they walked out of the dorms. "Still nothing from the boys?" Nobara asked Y/N. "Nothing, I thought Yuji would tell me if he was going, but he hasn't responded" the redhead smirked. "Yuji? What's going on there" she teased. "Absolutely nothing! You know my policy. Anyway, mind your business and worry about yourself. Now that I'm out and about, I'm getting excited!" Y/N clapped her hands excitedly.

"Megumi! Come on, man! The girls are gonna be there and I think we deserve a break" Yuji sat in Megumi's desk chair, pleading with him to get up. "I don't know about you, but I'm not facing the wrath of Nobara for skipping out. I still get chills about that time she hit me in the face for dropping a piece of her clothing" the pink haired boy shivered at the thought.

"Let's be honest, Nobara told you Y/N was obviously gonna be there and you just want to go because you wanna see her" Megumi crossed his arms over his chest. Yuji blushed and as he scratched his head sheepishly, "it's that obvious?" He questioned. Yes, Yuji had feelings for Y/N, but he always got nervous around her. Her strong presence always stopped him.

"Just do me this favor, please?!" He begged. "No! You always chicken out and I have to make it up by having a conversation with Y/N!" Megumi yelled. "Please? I promise that you won't have to do that. All you gotta do is just come with me to this party and I swear I'll talk to Y/N!" Yuji was on his knees begging Megumi.

The pink haired boy really wants to see Y/N, even if it's just for a little bit. He's trying to use this party as a chance to talk with her and maybe change something between them.

Megumi looked down at the boy, could he really go and see if Yuji would try to talk to the girl? "How long?" He mumbled, catching Yuji's attention. "What?" He asked. "How long do I have to be there?" Megumi caved, not making eye contact. "Yes! Alright, just until I decide to leave. And I know I'm going to embarrass myself after talking to her tonight, so we probably won't be long" Yuji thought aloud with his finger on his chin. "Just get out" Megumi sighed and pointed at the door.

Y/N and Nobara opened the door, to be surprised at what they saw. The lights were out and the only thing you could see was neon colors and people were painted on, dancing in the crowd. "Y/N! Nobara!" Maki found them. Her hair was down, her glasses were off, and she had paint on her face. "You just couldn't resist, could you?" Nobara teased the girl as they walked farther into the room.