Ryomen Sukuna

3rd PERSON POV

"C'mon, you can't expect me to deal with the kid all day, can you?!" Ryomen yelled to his girlfriend from the living room as she got dressed. "Excuse me! Last I recall we were just going out for a few errands- just because you don't wanna hold her for a few hours doesn't mean anything!" Y/N shouted from their bedroom.

Ryomen and Y/N have been together for four going on five years. They started living together about a year into dating and after two years they had their kid. By then people thought that the couple would be married or engaged by now, but they decided not to. It was more of Y/N's decision than his- she told him that they were basically already married and that there was no need to go through all the extra trouble to deal with the things that came with an engagement and marriage.

But that doesn't mean they don't have their issues.

"I'm not saying I don't wanna hold her, I just can't handle her!" Ryomen called out to his girlfriend as he finished dressing his kid up. "You're her father, of course you can handle her. But you need to be reminded that she is just a baby, so of course she's going to be a little fussy" Y/N came into the room and gave her boyfriend a quick but deep kiss. He sighed when her lips left his- wanting nothing more than to just spend a few more minutes with her.

Meanwhile, Y/N was trying to hide her knowing smirk. One thing she learned really fast was that kissing him could stop Ryomen's ramblings. It was a great thing to remember. "All right, let's go" Y/N hid her expression and grabbed the keys, walking out the door with her boyfriend and daughter right behind her.

"I don't want to go in the store" Ryomen whined as they parked. "Why not?!" Y/N was so close to yelling. A large part of her had wished that she left her man and kid at home, but she was more worried about what would be left of the house if she wasn't there. "I just don't want to. Can't we compromise? Like you go shopping and I'll bring in the groceries?" He questioned, trying to find anything that'll keep him from going in.

"No. Now get our daughter and your ass out of the car" Y/N glared and got out of the car. Ryomen realized she never gave him room for him to argue and that meant she was serious. He got his kid and himself out of the car and quickly caught up with the woman.

"I hate it here" Sukuna mumbled. Their daughter sat in the cart while he pushed it with one hand, his other holding onto Y/N's- only letting go when she went to grab something. The man was trying to keep his complaints to a minimum so he didn't have to deal with his angry girlfriend when they got home. But he had a feeling he was going to hear it anyway. "Don't be a baby, we're almost done and then we can leave. Don't forget that my parents are watching her tonight" Y/N said, patting his hand as she walked ahead.

Ah, yes. It was the weekend which meant the grandparents wanted to see their grandchild, which meant more couple time for the parents. Which usually meant more sleep and them being able to do other things. But as blissful as it always is, the same schedule comes around again. Just like clockwork.

Once they finished shopping and made their way to her parents house, the two were surprised with what they had found. "They're gone!" Ryomen yelled, gripping the small note in his hand. "Be quiet! Your yelling is scaring her. So just... hold your kid while I call them" Y/N passed the kid to him while she stepped out to make the call.

"You know, your mom looks good when she's busy not yelling at me" Sukuna whispered to his kid while glancing at his girl. But he wasn't going to hide the fact that he was disappointed. He really just wanted to spend the night doing whatever with Y/N. It was safe to say this wasn't happening tonight. He glanced up from playing with his kid to see her coming back, so he fixed their daughter on his hip to give his girl his undivided attention.

"They said that their going to be out with their friends tonight. But, they said if we wanted they could take her tomorrow" Y/N explained as she put her phone in her pocket. "Really? They have friends?" Ryomen asked, now walking back to the car. "Their fifty. It's not like  they can't go out."

A few hours later and the family was laying on the couch watching tv. "You know, right now we could be doing something completely different if she wasn't here" Ryomen whispered in her ear. Y/N glanced down to see their daughter fast asleep. "Give me ten minutes and we can go back to our room" she leaned in to give him a kiss on his neck. The suggestive tone in her voice already had his mind racing. "You get five, then I'm coming to get you regardless" Y/N smiled as she gently picked up her daughter and walked her back to room.

True to his word, he grabbed her by the time the five minutes were up.

"We have to be quiet" Y/N said as her hands gripped his shoulders. "You mean you" he kissed her neck as his hands slid under her shirt. A quiet moan left her lips as he sucked on her sweet spot, Ryomen got hard just from hearing that. Quickly her hands worked their way to take off his shirt, running her nails down his chest. He quickly reconnected their lips as his hands removed her bra and started teasing her nipples. "Don't play with me" her lips whispered in his ear. He grunted, gently sitting her down on the bed.

Taking off her shirt and leaving her bare, his mouth instantly found her nipple and started sucking on it while his hand squeezed the other. "Yes... just like that" she groaned, gripping his hair. And just as he was getting ready to take off her shorts, the cry of their kid echoed.

"Fuck" Ryomen groaned, stopping his actions as he laid his head on her chest. Y/N chuckled running a hand through his hair. "I swear it's like she always knows" she said as she put his shirt over her head. "She gets that from you!" Ryomen yelled out as she left the room.

Y/N brought their daughter back to their room and now all three laid in bed, the only one awake at the moment is Sukuna. Glancing at his daughter and Y/N, he quickly but quietly picked up his daughter and put her behind him so he could hug his girl. "I hope you watch her so she doesn't fall" Y/N said groggily as cuddled into him. "Don't worry, I got the both of you" he said as his left arm reached out to hold his daughter close to him.

It was safe to say her parents were taking their daughter tomorrow.