Mahito

3rd person POV

Y/N was walking home after work one night. She loved the gentle breeze that was making her hair blew with it. Her shift hours were always rough but the air made it a lot more easier to deal with on the way back. It was now the season of fall and the color of the leaves that were illuminated by the bright light of the full moon.

As she turned the corner to get to the shortcut quicker, a rustle was heard. Y/N tensed up, she was alone at night with nothing to protect herself, and while the fall season was nice, it also helped exaggerate the eerie feelings she got at times like this. And Y/N definitely wasn't the type of person to stick around and find out what the noise was so she sped up a little.

After a few minutes, she had slowed down. The rustle wasn't heard anymore and she thought she was at a safe distance to just walk home. Unfortunately, that still wasn't the case. An alleyway that she was getting ready to pass by had a noise coming from it. And as scared as Y/N was she decided to push forward. The noise kept getting closer and closer, till eventually she knew something or somebody was gonna pop out.

She let out a shriek and shut her eyes, but ready to swing her fist if something really was there. After she felt nothing in front of her, Y/N slowly opened her eyes to see that nothing was there. A sigh escaped her lips as she placed a hand over her chest, where her heart was going a mile a minute.

Feeling something rub up on her ankle she looked down to see a small kitten beside her foot. "Aw, you are so cute. Should I keep you?" Y/N asked as she bent down to pick up the black cat with the yellow eyes. It purred as it cuddled into her hands. After she stood up straight a man appeared in front of her out of nowhere with a childish smile playing on his lips.

This time Y/N did scream as she hit him in the face. "What the fuck? Why would you do that to somebody in the middle of the night?!" She asked the random stranger. "Pardon?" Mahito questioned, rubbing his nose a little. He looked at her up and down, considering that the woman hadn't run away from him yet he thought two things:

First, she doesn't know that he's a curse.
Two, she does know what he is but is looking for a way to escape.

He looked at her as she began to ramble about the dangers of a woman being along at night and then accidentally hitting somebody because they showed up out of nowhere. "I'll go with option one" he mumbled to himself. Anyway, the curse cleared his throat and put on a fake smile. "I do apologize for scaring you, but you should be careful as well, somebody who isn't paying attention can end up hurting somebody a lot more with the weight they pack" he jabbed at her stomach.

Yes, Y/N was on the chubby side. It wasn't something she shouted out at the rooftops or anything. But it also wasn't something she let anybody put her down for. "Oh! I sure will be careful next time. But, just in case, you should also cover your face up as well, we don't want anybody getting scared of the patches on your face that make you look like you got sewed up in a garbage dump. Not to mention, it makes you look like a psycho, and we wouldn't want that, do we?" The same smile had plastered itself onto her as she petted the cat that was still held in her arms.

"If you only knew" he mumbled again, but dropped the smile. He admit, the girl was crazy, especially since she talked to him without an ounce of fear in her, but more sarcasm. Mahito, hummed as he watched the girl walk passed him and continuing on her way home. "I'll admit, I should've killed her right here. Then again, she's really amusing. I'll keep her around for just a little longer. It'll be a toy" he talked to himself, while deciding on what to do with the girl that he had a chance encounter with.

Little did he know that "toy" that he said he was going to keep would end up being his obsession.

The pair had bumped into each other time and time again. Well, more like Mahito followed her around to talk to her again. He knew that for a curse, he wasn't supposed to feel certain emotions, certainly not jealously or anger. But, the longing and obsession he grew to have for Y/N took over his senses. He wanted her, needed her. The curse just wanted to lock her up in a room and keep her there so he could be with her at all times.

No interruptions, no distractions, and he enjoyed the fact that it would only be them. The way his hands would be the only ones to ever touch her. That he would be the only one to have her. It made Mahito shiver with happiness and temptation as he could imagine his hands running over her bare skin as she would shake in pleasure underneath him.

Late at night, Mahito stood over Y/N's bed as she slept. Her calm and relaxed face as snuggled into her blankets was something he found extremely cute. He wanted her all for himself right now. Carefully and slowly, he made his way to sit on her bed. Mahito peeked over to check that she wasn't awake or planning to wake up anytime soon.

His cold hand slowly slipped under her covers as he felt on her legs. As he felt on them he paused when he heard a small groan come from Y/N. He sighed slowly and began continuing on upward. His hand was right between her thighs and watched as Y/N had a flushed expression while making small moans in her sleep.

It excited him that he made her look like that. He wanted to do more, he wanted her to actually be awake while he did it as he would have her calling out his name. A meow from the cat she picked up, startled the curse as he jumped up. "I get it, I get it. You're lucky she likes you" he pointed at it before completely disappeared.

Now, he went and handled an issue he was having. But humming along the way, knowing he would take care of it soon. And this was something Y/N would never know about.

The next day, Y/N went out to the store to make things for dinner. "Patchy?" She questioned when Mahito turned around. Patchy was the nickname she gave him that stuck. And he loved it, it was his special name that he got from her. "Oh, it's you" he said casually, but the blush on his face implied that he was actually happy. As the conversation carried on she walked into the store first.

"Soon. Really soon, and you'll be mine alone" he mumbled, hiding his hands that were tainted with blood.

Authors note

I tried the best I could with this yandere request. I think I did pretty good with it but we could have different opinions. And you I was also really debating on not making this because I really hate his character, but as you can tell I decided against it. Also, part 2 for megumi will be out this Saturday.

Don't forget to leave requests!