Toji Fushiguro

3rd person POV

A new day, same schedule. Y/N was just a simple person with a simple job. That job was being a babysitter to the cutest kid in the world. Of course, when Y/N first started looking for a job, she was hesitant to look into this but her friend pushed her to do it. It wasn't something she absolutely had no interest in watching a kid, especially if the money was not it.

But, that was not the case at all; she was actually going to be paid pretty well and even better than people who had regular jobs. "Well, I can watch a kid for a few hours if I make this much money. Lets just hope I actually get the job first" Y/N mumbled to herself. Honestly, she truly believed she could watch a child for a few hours because she was the oldest sibling in her house and knew how to watch kids because of that.

Her parents always told her that they didn't need a babysitter if they had Y/N. But nevermind that, she actually went to the job, well interview. And there was a slight problem, in order to get the job, Megumi, the kid, had to come to the babysitter!

"It's simple really. Megumi is a shy kid, and his father wants him to have somebody, the kid he trusts as the babysitter. You have 3 hours, if you can't get him to come to you, then the job isn't yours" Y/N listened to the man as she walked down the hallway. "Can I ask a question?" she asked from behind the man, who she assumed was like a secretary. "You just did. But, go ahead."

"What exactly does Megumi's father do?" Y/N asked. "He's a businessman who barely shows up to his work unless he absolutely has to" the man explained. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked in genuine curiosity. "... It truly depends on how you look at it. From one point, he's competent enough to run his company from home and keep his employees in check. On the other hand, some people don't like that he stays at home. They see it as him being childish and not running things seriously" The man explained. "Well, isn't that what he has you there for? To avoid all of that?" Y/N asked, causing the secretary to stop so suddenly.

"How is it that you and him say the same thing? That pisses me off. Anyway, this is the room, you've got three hours. If you pass, congrats. If you don't, I won't lie, I'll be really happy so I don't have to see you again" He gave her a half-assed smile and left. "What a bitch" Y/N mumbled before taking a deep breath. "Just a kid" she reminded herself. As she opened the door, there was the kid, along with a man who she assumed was the father. "Ah, hello. I'm Y/N L/N" she introduced herself immediately. "I'm Toji Fushiguro and this is Megumi" Toji introduced himself.

All Y/N wanted to do was forget about the kid and focus on Toji. If she had to give a physical appearance for her type, that man fits it the best. "Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts. Think about the kid" Y/N kept muttering. "What was that?" Toji asked. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing" She exclaimed. He nodded his head and set Megumi down gently. "A few things you need to know before this starts. He doesn't like newcomers, he doesn't like people touching him, and don't push him to come to you. He'll look at you like you're literally stupid. Good luck" He gave her one last glance before walking away.

Y/N sat on the floor across from Megumi and watched silently as he played with the toys. And after a few minutes, she would notice that he glanced at her every so often. "You know, you remind me a lot of my younger brother. He doesn't talk much either. But, he's very nice once he opens up to you" Megumi looked at her. "You... aren't you trying to get me to come to you?" Little Megumi asked, but he was trying not to seem curious. "Are you going to come to me if I asked?"

"No."

"...Then there you have it. Not to mention, that was rude" Y/N said with a slight chuckle. She had to admit his attitude was funny. "Why'd you try to take this job? Because my dad looks hot?" Megumi asked her. Y/N, who was drinking water at the time, choked on it. "Um, I can promise you that I didn't try to take this job because of your dad. I'm here because I simply need a job" Y/N said. "So, you don't think anything of my dad?" Megumi continued to ask questions. "I never said that. I actually think that he is one of the best looking men I have ever seen in my life" Y/N corrected him. "But, I'm here for money, nothing else. And if I get the job, and I start thinking about your dad like that... I promise you'll be the first person that I'll tell" She finished. After that Megumi didn't say anything.