Megumi Fushguro

Part 2 of the previous oneshot for him.

3rd Person POV

Sloppy, wet kisses were being placed along her neck as Megumi made his way down her body. His hands moving along her bare body to tease her, so much so that she would beg him to do something about it. "More. Touch me more" Y/N pleaded, running her fingers through his long her. Feeling the grip she had on his hair, Megumi moved toward the upper part of her body to suck and bite her breasts. Suddenly moaning outloud, Y/N placed her hand over her mouth, remember that they weren't the only ones around. "You can be a little louder, I want to hear you" he whispered in her ear before going back to pleasing her.

He kissed her bare body as he made his way down, suddenly reaching her thighs. He started out with slow kisses, making sure to leave marks. His tongue would swirl around certain parts before sinking his teeth in. "Mmnn" she muffled her moans. SHe was tired of his teasing, she just wanted to feel him. "Lift your hips" Megumi commanded as he slid her underwear down. Y/N felt exposed, he was staring at her like she was a work of art that had mesmerized him. "I haven't even touched you here yet and your already this wet?" His hot breath near her clit making the girl shiver. "Just quit playing, and hurry!" She exclaimed. He hummed and placed his tongue on her clit, savoring the taste of her.

Y/N was feeling even more pleasure as she felt Megumi's hot tongue eating her out in all the right places. His tongue explored every inch of her pussy, lapping up the juices that just seemed to overflow from how good he was making her feel. Megumi looked up as he ate her out, his eyes watching as Y/N played with her breasts as moans contiued to escape her mouth. Damn, he wanted to be in her so fucking bad. "I- I'm gonna cum" she stuttered feeling a ton of pleasure just from him. He hummed before sitting up, Megumi wasn't going to let her come without being in her. Y/N whined as he pulled her up, she wished that she hadn't said anything in the first place. "Give me a kiss" he said, which she obliged to. During the kiss, Y/N could feel his tongue once again exploring her mouth.

Breaking apart for air, a string of saliva connected thier lips. Y/N figured it was her turn, she wanted to tease Megumi and watch him twitch as she pleased him. Laying her hand flat on his chest, and slightly pushing him back against the wall. "You stay there" she said taking off his underwear, both parties now completely bare. It was no surprised at how his dick suddenly sprung up, he had gotten hard as he watched how good he was making the girl feel. Y/N let her saliva drip on his dick and used her hand to lap it up before taking him in her mouth. He groaned, feeling his dick reach the back of her throat. With a sudden pop, Y/N kitten licked the tip, looking up to only make eye contact with the frustrated boy. She could feel the smirk working its way up on her face as he began to twitch from her touch.

He was becoming frustrated, he wanted to feel her clench around him as enjoyed the warmth her pussy would provide. That thought alone was enough to make him pull her up. His tip hovering over her entrance, letting her slowly sink on to him. He groaned, not expecting her to feel that tight. "I'm gonna move" Megumi informed her, slowly pulling out before harshly thrusting in her. "Oh, God" she moaned, feeling him move in and out of her. She was already feeling amazing from this, but she felt even more when he began to suck on her breast. Y/N was sensitive there, and began to feel it even more. The feeling of his tongue swirling on her bud just before his teeth would nip at it.

It was sending her over the edge, even more now that Megumi switched positions, her back lying on the bed as he hovered over her. "Put you arms around me" she heard as he continued to kiss her neck and even her lips. The atmosphere and the noises were just filling up the room as Y/N's nails were holding onto Megumi's back. Megumi wanted to go deeper, he wanted to go futher more, he wanted her to feel his entire being. A gasp escaping her lips as her eyes went wide, "too deep!" she said, feeling him entering her further than what he used to before. "You feel so fucking good" he said into her ear before biting it lightly. Her pussy was wrapped tightly around him, feeling like she was sucking him even. "Harder" she pleaded suddenly. He grunted in response as he took her hips in his hands and did as she asked.

At this point, Y/N wasn't caring if everybody else could hear. He was fucking her and she was feeling good from it. It was almost as Megumi knew what she was thinking as he placed his lips on hers, "you gotta be a little quieter" he said against her lips. "So?" She replied back as she bit his lip. He leaned back, using one hand to push back his hair as he admired the girl below him. Y/N was covered in marks from him, she was his and this would let anybody know it. He moaned loudly as he felt Y/N clench around him. As to let him know to focus on her, not whatever random thought he was having.

Megumi picking up speed as he thrusted into her like never before, using his thumb to play with her clit. "W-Wait" She said, moans escaping her lips as she tried to speak. The pleasure just being too much now. "I'm gonna cum" she said. Megumi grunted out in response, letting her know that he was too. "Together" he said through his moans as he felt close. And after a few more thrusts, they came together, Megumi laying down on top of Y/N as she stroked his hair, legs still shaking after he pulled out.

True to his word, Y/N couldn't move. In the time that he was teasing her and playing with her breasts and clit, made her overly sensitive, so much that her legs wouldn't stop shaking. Megumi cleaned her up and they were now laying down together, his hand laying loosely over her stomach. "That was probably the best break you ever had, right?" He laughed as Y/N scoffed, trying to scoot away from him. "The next time i'm working, i'll never ever let you into my room again" she said, facing away from him, trying to hide her blush. "Fine, i'll just get up and leave" Megumi said. He went to remove his hand, but Y/N hit his chest and rolled over to face him. "Like hell you are. Your're staying here" she placed him arm over her waist, cuddling into him more. "I know" he whispered, placing the kiss on top of her head. Both falling asleep fast, laying in each others arms.

Authors note

What do yall think? I rushed just a litlle bit on this. Let me know what yall wanna read next!