Kento Nanami (1)

3rd person POV

Y/N loves Kento. That was something she was never ashamed to admit. A lot of people find that it's odd that she loves somebody like him, the two are complete opposites. Y/N was goofy and loved to have fun, was definitely an extrovert. Kento Nanami was the complete opposite.

She had confessed to Kento but sadly never got a response, so she let it be. It's never changed her feelings, not until she gets an honest answer. That's when she'll leave him alone. But there's only so much one person can take.

Y/N's heels clicked on the pavement as she made her way to Kento's office. She hadn't seen him much since she's been spending a lot of time with Satoru and the first years, but she at least always had a small conversation with him. "Kento! Oh, you're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday?" She questioned with a confused look on her face. He lifted the towel off his face to see Y/N smiling but her eyes had a concerned look.

"I just got held up here. I'm fine" he dismissed and sat up in his chair. The woman rolled her eyes and walked toward him. "Sure, and I'm in love with Satoru. I know you're lying. Go home. Get some sleep" she requested. Well, it was more of a demand. "It'll be fine if you go home and at least get a few hours of sleep. If it makes you feel better, you can come back to here in the middle of the night and work. You can even call me to keep you company" She knew that if he did that, he wasn't going to call her because he wanted her to get some sleep.

Y/N walked behind him as she patted his head. "I'll go to my office and count to fifteen. If you don't go home, I'll bug you for the rest of the month"she patted his head once more and left. Once she got to her office she quickly sent a text to let him know. She slowly counted in her head to give the man enough time. And without telling him, she walked back to his office to see him gone. Y/N placed her hands on her hips and smiled proudly.

And for a few days after that, Y/N made sure to check up on Kento at least a few times a day. Even brought Satoru along just to give him a surprise every now and then. Kento would try day in and day out to not yell at the woman who kept bother him, he of course knew that she was just trying to look out for him, and he was grateful. He knows that she genuinely cares about him.

Later, one night, Y/N woke up to the sound of banging on the door. "What the hell?" She groaned but went to the door anyway. Looking out the window, she saw the familiar blonde hair and immediately opened the door. "Kento, what the hell are you doing?!" She asked surprised. She didn't even know he knew where she lived.

He had a serious look on his face as he stepped up to her, but his leg gave out and made him fall on her, Y/N barely being able to hold him up. "Are you drunk?" She asked as she smelt his breath. One thing Y/N knew for sure was that it takes a lot for him to get drunk. "I whas coming t-to s...ee you" his words slurred as he turned to look at her with a soft expression, one she hadn't seen in a very long time. "Ok, let's get you to bed" she huffed and wrapped a hand around his waist to keep him stable.

She kicked her door open slightly and dropped him on the bed, taking in a large amount of air. "You know, I've been trying to give you an honest a-answer" he hiccuped as he let Y/N take off his jacket. The woman froze slightly before she continued to help him. "I know I've been pushing you away, but I'm trying" he promised as he looked up at her. She hummed to show she was listening as she bent down to take off his shoes.

"You're speaking fine now, are you sure you're drunk?" She whispered to herself. "I promise, I promise that when I figure it out, I'll tell you right away" Kento shuffled back on the bed and laid down. "Ok, let's get you to bed" she dismissed everything he said and put the covers over him, before leaving the room. Y/N knew that when Kento wakes up, he'll be upset that she let him sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch.