Satoru Gojo

3rd Person POV

As Y/N rolled over in the bed, hoping to cuddle with her one and only boyfriend, she instead found the bed empty. Sitting up and looking at Satoru's spot, she noticed that he hasn't been in bed for a while. "It's the weekend, and I know he doesn't do anything on the weekend" she mumbled as she got out of bed and stretched the.

Walking into the kitchen, she finally found Satoru sitting eating breakfast. "Morning" the man greeted her followed by a kiss. She hummed and sat down beside him. "I'm surprised you weren't in bed with me this morning. We usually sleep in on the weekends" Y/N said, trying to start a conversation. After nothing was said, she looked up from her plate to see him on his phone. "Satoru!" Y/N whined.

"Are you listening to me?" She asked. "...Hm?" Satoru finally looked up from his phone. "What did you ask?" He questioned. The woman frowned, she didn't like the fact that he was ignoring her. "Why are you acting like that?" She asked. "Acting like what? Oh, hang on, I have to answer this" the man answered his phone as he got up. She shook her head and went back to the room.

Coming out the room an hour later to see if Satoru was finally free. Finding him laying on their couch she walked over to him. "What're you doing?" He asked, lifting his arms to let her lay on his chest. "I'm tryna find a place that's comfortable" she answered sheepishly. "I see... and that place just so happens to be my body?" He asked jokingly. Y/N looked up to see Satoru no even looking at her, but still at his phone.

"Well, it is comfortable here and the view is always a plus. I mean if you don't like it, I can always go somewhere else?" As she peeked to see his reaction, she suddenly got annoyed. "You know what? I've got a call to make" she lied as she got up, remembering to press a little harder on him before getting up. "Ok, take your  time!" He shouted back.

"I don't know if he is really stupid or not. Maybe he's oblivious to it but, can't he see that I want some attention?!" She whisper yelled. Y/N was somebody who hardly ever had anything for herself, and she didn't really understand how to keep it, seeing as she always had to give it up. So when Gojo had come into her life and felt like he showed her a whole new world basically.

At first, it was a little hard to handle, she was so inexperienced with relationships that it made her awkward. But he still was with her every step of the way. And she knew that she never wanted this man to slip through her fingers like everything else. So, once she knew that, she opened herself up to and so much more. And clearly was showered with attention, which brings us to our current situation.

Y/N isn't receiving any attention.

Of course, if this was younger Y/N she wouldn't care if she was being honest. But, she was a different person now, and she just wanted to spend a lazy day with her boyfriend.

Again, as she head out the room to find her boyfriend, he hadn't moved from the couch, but was actually just sitting up and watching TV. Y/N walked toward Satoru and placed her legs on either side of him and sat, her face facing the wall. She hummed, feeling the warmth that the man was providing. "Machi sounds good right now" he thought allowed, simply thinking out loud. And Y/N, thought it was him openly ignoring her.

The woman quietly slide off his lap and stood in front of him with her arms crossed. "Gojo" she said calmly, but the man in front of her jolted a little, knowing that when she said his last name, she was pissed. "What did I do? Did I forget an anniversary?" He quickly asked, trying to make up for it as quickly as possible. "What do you mean? You've been ignoring me all day! You've barely said ten words to me today! Not to mention, you've been ignoring me trying to cuddle with you!" She exclaimed, breathing deeply.

Gojo sat there quietly as he looked up at her. The longer it was quiet, the more Y/N's face got red. "N-Never mind! Just drop it" she said, trying to leave before it got even more embarrassing. "No,no,no. You wanted to cuddle with me? Did you want me to give you attention?" He grabbed her hand as he asked with his usual smirk. "What the point of asking if I just blurted all of the out not even two minutes ago?!" She yelled, feeling even more embarrassment. So embarrassed that she was doing everything in her physical power to try and leave the awkward space.

"Ah, its ok. I've just been a bit busy" Gojo tried to comfort her as he pulled his girlfriend toward him. "If you wanted attention, all you had to do was ask" he chuckled as he leaned back on the couch while his girlfriend was hugging him. "Well, I didn't know you were that stupid and couldn't figure out that I just wanted to laze around with you today" Y/N grumbled as Satoru slipped under her shirt to give her a back massage.

"Oh, did you say that you wanted me to leave you alone?" He teased, trying to make her pay for the comment. "Do you want to be single?" Y/N replied back fast, making the man pause. "Nope" he replied quickly, giving a quick kiss to her neck. "That's what I thought" she said as she pulled back to lock eyes with his. "You know, it's nice every once in a while for you to say you want attention. I do it all the time to you" he said casually, like it was no big deal.

"That's you. But... I'll do it every once in a while" she said before pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back, as he hummed, feeling her soft lips on his. "You know," he started as Y/N pulled away to kiss down his neck, "I know you said we should laze around today, but unfortunately we're gonna have a little work out" he said, gripping her hips tightly. "It's ok with me" she replied.

As soon as she said that, Gojo picked her up and took her to their room, indulging in themselves for the rest of the day.

Authors note

I'm back after forever. So school has been a big change for me right now and since I'm starting to get the hang of a lot of things now, I've finally figured out a schedule. So for now until a break from school or something, I'll upload about 1 to 2 chapters each week either on a Saturday or Sunday. Maybe even Friday.

Feel free to leave more requests!