EPISODE-10: yellow tail

‡‡|YELLOW TAIL|‡‡•

Jimin's eyes shut in panic yoongi started to trase his fingers on jimin's back who flinches and holds the whimper inside for himself at every touch.

It was six in the morning sun is waking up from deep slumber, jimin should be all shy after making love over night but all he was doing is whimpering trying not to cry in front of elder.

Who is gritting his teeth as trasing his palm allover bruises which was easily recognisable it's burn marks which he couldn't see at night in dim light.

"Who did this" yoongi voiced deeply in between gritted teeth, he got no answer from Younger who hid face in pillow as his back is facing elder who is trying to control his anger. Seeing younger like this making him go insane and kill everyone in a second whoever even thought of doing this to beautiful boy.

He sighed and slowly sat up with younger and made him sit on his lap facing him but eyes never meets, jimin was looking down avoiding yoongi's deadly gaze.

Yoongi delicately held his chin made him look up and pecks softly on quivering lips.

"Baby please say what happened I want to know who did this... don't scare about anyone Iam here to protect you" jimin immediately started to tear up as hiding his face in yoongi's crook of neck as mumbling the reason of his wounds.

Yoongi tightened his grip on jimin without hurting his healing wounds on back, hearing clearly the words jimin mumbling in his ears between heavy sobs.

• • •

He giggles for himself silently, eyes were wide open looking down at pink little pouty lips big and bunny nose...

Those big eyes looking allover the face from very close he shushed his toy to keep quiet and not to disturb his living bunny who slept on his bed soundly.

Jin made tata to get fresh up on eight in the morning he was happy that tata wasn't upset at them for Jungkook's harsh behaviour, His angelic innocent baby heart forgave them already.

After making him ready Jin said him to wake up jungkook who excitedly ran upstairs to Mr. Bunny's bed room, door was open so he peeked a little to see jungkook was sleeping soundly on white mattress under sky blue blanket. Sun already throwing it's rays on his muscular body from huge windows above his head.

Tata giggles silently walked towards him and sat on mattress started to admire jungkook inch by inch comparing his toy with Mr.bunny, gasping dramatically when he finds no difference between them.

He was soo close to jungkook as he Bowes half of the body by leaving his heaviness on his knees and one hand on jungkook's pillow for balance so he won't fall on elder, other hand was holding the toy. Jungkook's face was flowing with sun rays making his skin tone turn into mild orange devising him to look so soft and innosent in sleep.

Tata slowly lifted his hand which was on pillow, tracing his pointy finger on jungkook's eyelashes which were laying on his upper cheeks.

Tata bits his lip suppresses little cackles when he feels his finger tip tickles at Mr.bunny's soft long lashes.

Little finger slowly travelled down to bunny nose and stopped at tip of nose he was leaning more at adoration mouth still open gasping how elder was really looking so b-beautiful just like his toy!... He was beyond surprise at elder kept staring at him so closely unfortunately his knees gave up.....

(A/n:🙂)