EPISODE-14: ashes

•‡‡|ASHES|‡‡•

"Iam sure it's kind of trap, how can tata that innocent boy could be married" hoseok said placing a tray full of coffee cups on table he takes one cup and sat on coach beside Jungkook.

They are in hotel room after getting the shocking news no body had other reason to bring tata with them, that old man said sternly said them to get out of house so they did.

"Why should we care anyway he himself wanted to live with them" Jungkook utters in low voice, in a second tears brimmed out and disappeared imagining again and again he couldn't believe the boy rejected him.

Jin sat beside him massages his nape delicately "jungkook don't say that, think carefully didn't you ever felt tata liking you? Hmm?" Jungkook bit his lips those little fingers curling into his shirt, soft lips against his, big eyes lovingly staring at him like he is the only person exist in the world everything came into mind in sparkles. He sighed running his fingers through his hairs while nodding.

"I want h-him hyung" he let out the tears, Jin couldn't resist hug him tightly also feeling another hand on him smoothly running to calm him which must be namjoon.

hoseok patting younger's back "Why would he say no to him, when he likes him" hoseok says leaning back on coach yoongi nods thinking the same.

"Did anyone observe tata kept looking at ashes?" Lisa asked hugging jisoo who kept saying that tata looked so scared. They all got to point what if they threatened tata to act like that to them?.

•=•=•

Tata slowly sat in front of kitchen door, traced his little fingers shakily into ashes tears sliding down continuously trying collect ashes which isn't possible he puffed air out as ashes were still warm trying to cool them.

"p-pweassse c-come b-back B-Bwunny" he sniffed making ashes into bunny shape on floor when if formed like bunny his eyes lighted up happily tried to pull Out bunny but it again spreaded out into little particles making his heart break again and again.

The bunny which always with him in those lonely days from childhood, always stayed for him when we was scred for of darkness, played with him, whatever he says his bunny listened to him, he called it as his bestfriend now it disappeared into ashes.

"p-pweassse d-dont l-leave me" he mumbled crying again silently it was midnight he sneaked out of his old room to see his dead bunny.

"I-Iam sc-scared p-pweassse c-come b-back, let's g-go t-to o-our b-big B-Bwunny" he hiccups between words next second his head and shoulder hits to wall beside him as strong slap rushes on his cheeks he looks up to see Scary old man with sweet smile.

"no little boy you are not going to your big bunny, will you?" That man crouched in front of him as the boy hugs his knees uttering "I-I'll go p-pweassse" another slap lands he vails out in pain this time his step mother glaring at him still in her sleepy eyes.

"Why?... don't you want him to live happily? Didn't I say if you go to him he will also become like this bunny haa?" Kim bora gritted her teeth yanking his hairs "n-noo" tata panicks he don't want to lose his alive bunny too.

"Then go in stop thinking about him" tata nods while wiping his tears running inside his room sitting in the corner.

Kim bora looks at the old man who smirked nodding his head understanding what she meant.

•=•=•

"Jungkook" hoseok whispered knocked on bedroom door as jungkook ran up to open the door waiting whole night for 2'o clock as they planned.

He saw hoseok and yoongi standing there jungkook walked behind them out of hotel to see a car namjoon already in driver seat Jin standing outside their fingers were intertwined namjoon kept promising that they will bring tata no matter what.

"Babe go inside it's cold here sleep with Jimin he is alone too ok? We will be back soon" namjoon pecked his forehead before Jin walked inside the hotel. Everyone sat inside before driving in midnight.

It took fifteen minutes them to reach, namjoon stayed in car as hoseok, jungkook and yoongi slowly hoped over the compound from behind the mansion where they can see a window which jisoo mentioned.

They tried to look inside the room but couldn't see anything as it was pitch dark.

"Hoseok" jungkook whispered hoseok nodded before hoping his fingers inside jocket finding screwdrivers handed one to jungkook another one to yoongi both started to remove window screws slowly hoseok looking around to signal if someone sees them.

"Yes" both yoongi and jungkook whisper yelled when successfully removed window they placed the wooden piece on grassed ground, jungkook hurriedly jumped inside the room from window used his mobile torch light to look around, soon enough yoongi and hoseok came inside with their mobiles to hold their noses at dirty smell almost making them puke.

Jungkook's blood boiled while looking around at dirty room heartbeat started raise tata nowhere to be seen, yoongi checked in bathroom which was empty except some cockroaches and some creepy insects he grits his teeth how can someone soo precious boy can live in this place for this long time.

The room door was open for their surprise, they got out to see darkness, hoseok thanked God when he found switchboard soon all lights were On clean living room could be appear which is opposite to Tata's room.

Whole mansion was Soundless "where would tata go" yoongi sighed they started to search all over the mansion, minutes passed they got to know that there is no one in mansion except three of them.

Jungkook kicked the sofa's edge frustratingly they took tata away in over night!

"Not even a watchman left" hoseok mumbled who came in after searching outside.

Yoongi pats jungkook's shoulder assuring him they will find out innocent boy no matter what.

Disappointedly they came back to car hoseok explained namjoon what happened inside namjoon looked at jungkook pitifully he sighed no way they are giving up they all want to see Jungkook happy again, ready to do whatever they can for his happiness.

•=•=•

"Jungkook we can find him please calm down" Seok Jin said pulling the broken vase jungkook was holding after breaking the tv of hotel room no one giving a fuck about expensive tv, money is everything they know that.

Jungkook sat down on sofa glaring at nothing perticular eyes filled with fear of losing someone again.

Hoseok was busy in hacking all the way they could find where they took tata.

It's already morning ten as time passes jungkook feeling that tata is going far away from him just like taehyung.

"They didn't leave a single clue here" hoseok shut his laptop turned to see everyone looking soo helpless, they should have dragged tata out of mansion with them at first glance.

Jimin ran towards the door when door bell rang, as soon he opened the door they all gasped at the scene.

there stood a petite boy his face was covered with blood some were new cuts on his face some were old, one eye swollen darkened in deadly blue, clothes are ripped here and there, he held the door frame breathing heavily.

"P-Please h-help me"

*-*