EPISODE-12: meow

Sorry for late update, I read comments on "episode 8: tzuyu" those comments were almost like mostly sad, one girl almost started to cry on msg while saying she lost hope in reading this book, as seeing tae again suffering here in this book too, I was little disappointed to see others judging book without even reading the whole book, some stopped reading further from "8th chap".

Soo I was about to delete both Please books, but somehow I stopped myself, now I think atleast some are interested to read this book who asked me to continue, so here iam continuing

Soo I was about to delete both Please books, but somehow I stopped myself, now I think atleast some are interested to read this book who asked me to continue, so here iam continuing ...
hehehe ಥ‿ಥ

•‡‡|MEOW|‡‡•

Jungkook laid there looking at the innocent beauty beside him who still closed his eyes with same pout for three more minutes.

"Hey" jungkook calls huskily as delicately brushes his strands away from eyes with soft funny smile.

Tata wide opened his eyes still left the pout decorate his lips.

"What are you doing" jungkook let his palm rest on younger's cheek who's head was on his folded other arm, let his hairs tickle elder's skin

Taehyung softly licks his healing lips with nervous while humming weirdly with sad eyes.

"Hey baby what's wrong, are you hurting somewhere?" he stroked other's hair, younger started to whine moved little closer to jungkook, almost chins touching, elder cought off-guard already knowing what the little boy wants.

"Who thought you this" jungkook asks as holding Tata's chin who blinks cutely saying "c-car" and points at his lips and jungkook's lips.

Jungkook chuckled "no baby we should not do that, you are soo little boy" elder says as Hugging him who started to whine louder.

Jungkook stares at him with smile remembering how taehyung asked him for first kiss by blackmailing to give his first kiss to kiss coacher, he traced thumb on tata's bottom lip younger gulped as hissing his lip didn't heal yet.