EPISODE 16: End

•‡‡|END|‡‡•

"What you all are doing here?" Chanyeol's Father said in surprise when he saw Seoul people at Entrance.

Jungkook clenched his fist looking at the woman named kim Bora beside him who had same expression as that man.

"Didn't you hear tata's answer yesterday he don't want to come with you... Why you all are here again?" Kim Bora said getting up from sofa.

Before they could answer gun shot was heard, Kim Bora shouted in horror chanyeol's father's head was bleeding, he was on floor dead all gaurds looked at the person.

Everyone in the hall were shocked they didn't expect this,

There stood a boy he had swollen red eyes, eyelids hanging down dark circles under eyes pale skin with wrinkles and more droopy corners of mouth, Holding gun in his shaky hands lips were shivering tears whelming out 'he killed his own father!' another boy named Soobin was standing beside him clutching into his shirt...seems like little guy said truth to his brother so,

'Chanyeol Killed his own father'!

Everyone came to trance when they heard screaming sound outside the building, everyone knew that voice... it was tata's who fell down from rooftop.

•••

"I-I swear to god if something happens to him i-i won't-" Jungkook utters between hiccups Jin sat beside him .

"p-please don't say t-that jungkook please" Jin cried with him, Namjoon went to bill counter, yoongi was hugging Jimin who was numb didn't know how to react.

hoseok stood there looking at doctors and nurses who were rushing inside and out of emergency room from one hour his hands were still shivering he was the one who picked up Tata as soon he saw him on floor bleeding heavily everyone were in shock to react that time they were terrified.

Doctor came out everyone ran towards him in hurry,

"S-Sorry we tried our best but we couldn't make it"

they couldn't accept what doctor saying jungkook almost fell on floor if Namjoon didn't held him, why destiny is playing with his feelings again again and again.

"he lost so much blood his heart puls will die in few minutes you can see him before he passes" doctor says looking at everyone before following a nurse.

Soon jungkook numbly stated 'i want to be with him before he passes' walks inside with pale expression didn't know how to react he wants to laugh loud at his destiny there is no love in his life he is supposed to be alone 'fucking pathetic life'.

There were pipes connected to his body and  wrist, many electric machines around him, heart monitor reading showing weak waves soon it will go straight.

Jungkook chuckles sitting beside his bed "so y-you are also leaving m-me" didn't have anything to say he just accepted and sat looking at the boy who had bandage around his head, and abdomen, bruises allover his body .

He rests his head on bed railing looking at the boy peacefully sleeping and never waking up again jungkook let a tear out he loved this boy a lot to accept this defeat he wants to destroy everything around and want to change his destiny but he choose to be silent and accept that's what all he can do.