Episode-1: kim Angels

<<<]]]]KIM ANGELS[[[[•>>>

The boy curled up into ball as pressing his bunny plushie into his body .... on cold floor of dark room burried his soft cheeks into his knees as making his bunny plushie warm a little by his body....

"Ammmmmm-mmm" the boy whined when chill breeze from above windows hit his skin he was wearing little torn out cotton brown sweater and baby blue shorts which making him more cold ...

that room is little lighting up by moon light flowing through window... which was little less scary for him than always....

He peeked his head towards window waiting for someone to arrive there...looked down when his stomach made grumbling sound.

He pouted and stood up as placing his plushie at corner of his old clothes neatly and warmly....

That boy's room

he has no strength to stand properly...he held a grill of window...

"j-jisoo u-unniee" he whisper yelled and time to time looked behind fearfully wishing his small room door not to open...he again whispered her name but looked down disappointedly when jisoo didn't appear.

With no choice he turned around and faltered his little legs towards room door which was closed...

He gulped and knocked his little fingers against that wooden door...

"O-Oemmmaaa" he called in low voice but no answer...he waited for two minutes again knocked on it softly...

"O-Oemm-" he cut off as room door suddenly opened caused him to stumble back and fall on floor...his big doe eyes looked up at lady who wore disgusting expression on her face.

She clenched her fingers around door knob angrily and Glared at the boy...

"HOW MANY TIMES I SHOULD SAY IAM NOT YOUR MOTHER..AND WHY THE HELL YOU ARE MAKING NOISE?" She shouted that boy nodded widely and stood up dusted his shorts blinked few times...

"h-hungry" he said in low voice as rubbing his stomach..

That lady got annoyed threw few glares on that poor boy as looking at him head to toe...

"Thats your punishment for not eating that leftover food yesterday" she said as pointing at the bowl full of red pasta in the corner of that dirty room.