Episode-4: grandma

Yahh I know it happened months I didn't update...I don't know why I lost interest to write...may be some will be already forgotten this book. I hope you will recognise this book again borrahaeeeee...frm now I'll try to update soon💜💜💜💜🥰

KookieV_KookTae I hope u remember this book u were always here so🤧🤧🥺🥺

<<<•]]]]GRANDMA[[[[•>>>

INVISIBLE Taehyung wiped his mouth which was drooling....looked at the man who wore a sky blue bath robe and getting out of bathroom.

He trailed behind jungkook grinning widely but fell down hitting into jungkook's back.

"Idiot why you stopped suddenly" taehyung pouted and got up rubbing his but.

Jungkook widened his eyes as soon as he saw his taehyung's closet was open and some of his clothes were fell down.

He guessed that happened by jimin who was planning to give Taehyung's cloths to tata against jungkook's will.

He grit his teeth saw the door was fully open...he wore his cloths quickly stromed out of his bedroom.

As hitting his heavy feet against marble floor he stepped towards downstairs waightless taehyung's soul hugging him like a Koala from behind peeking through jungkook's neck looking at all members who gathered in living room.

As soon jungkook saw tata from behind he clenched his jaw recognising familiar hoodie and shorts from right side as he walked closer...his fists became tighter...vines from forearm are clearly visible. All looked at horror Jungkook walking towards them with fear except the one who looking at him happily with big doe eyes...as mumbling...

"B-Bunny" under his breath forgetting the pain of his leg that old 50 years maid woman who is bandaging his thighs with white bandage after ointment.

"WHO THE HELL GAVE HIM MY TAEHYUNG'S CLOTHS?" Jungkook yelled as looking at everyone. Jimin flinched and stood up from couch by impact of jungkook's angry voice.

"Jungkook hyung iam sorr-" before jimin could finish his sentence jin came in between jimin and jungkook straightly staring at jungkook even he also little scared to look in jungkook's angry glaring eyes which is screaming only danger. He gulped and fisted his shivering palms tightly getting ready to face angry jungkook.

Taehyung pouted at jungkook's behaviour he don't want jungkook to scare his hyung and his bestfriend...

"Iam the one who said him to bring taehyung's cloths" jin said in low voice

Jungkook clenched fists tightly trying not to scare jin where namjoon is already glaring at jungkook....
"It's my gift for taehyung...I don't allow anyone to touch who don't deserve that" his harsh words didn't affect that innocent boy who looking up at him from couch still confused at,

is jungkook really born as living bunny?.

Mansion is pindrop silent jungkook is glaring at jin...but he tried hard not to look at tata who brings back his Taehyung's memory which he will regret to compare the boy with his love... his true love.