Episode 15: gangnam

•‡‡|GANGNAM|‡‡•

"P-Please leave me" he begged while a muscular man dragging him by hairs on stairs, he held that man's wrist when he felt his hairs going get ripped from scalp.

The man threw him back to same room where he tried to escaped from, the man shut the door after kicking him on stomach the boy wailed painfully getting hit on same place from previous days.

He hugged his leg started sobbing slowly like always.

It's been two months he don't know why they locked him here, he kept hid in that small room from outside world, if he tries to go out he gets tortured from two bulky men and they throws his fragile body in that scary room to cry for himself.

He used to live with his little family just like others do, all were happy he used to work in small coffee shop near home, he got enough money to serve his family- his parents and little sister Miya. Monthly once family outings, Sundays spending quality time in home with family, cute fights with little girl Miya whom he loves a lot. Everything was wonderful untill he met him...his love...his chanyeol.

He still remember his first meet in small coffee shop where he works aside main road where Chanyeol's benze got repaired and came to sit inside small coffee stall. He still remembers how chanyeol's sharp orbs kept gazing at him whole time he served coffee to customers. All were whispering about that rich man sat in old little stall. He thought that will be last meet till chanyeol started to come everyday just to stare at him he used to get flushed whenever they makes eye contact.

As days passed chanyeol started to talk to him, then months passed they both got feelings for each other, he daringly disagreed when chanyeol proposed him because he knows he never matches with chanyeol's status even though have feelings for him.

As he expected chanyeol went away when he said he is soo poor to their status, but next day he came back with his father directly to his little house to talk about their marriage. He never expected that from that rich man especially he made his father to agree their relationship.

Chanyeol was Soo much in love with him, the one who lost his mother when he was little, his father was Soo busy because he always cares about only business, chanyeol wanted someone soo pure to fullfil that spot in his arms which became him.

He promised chanyeol that he will never leave him like his mother did.

"Miya come fast, you are beautiful without doing make up baby" he shouts from hall waiting for his sister Miya who came out with little pout fixing her clothes as biting her quivering lips.

He chuckled at his cute little sister and dragged her out towards the car where his father and mother already sat inside, driver smiled at him as they both hop inside the car. They are going to soon to be his home, chanyeol's father wants to meet them and talk about up coming event which is their marriage.

He looks at his father who looked little uncomfortable...breathing little heavily could feel chest pain as car drives further "Can you please drive slow" he asked politely driver nodded and slowed a little then he looked at his father who was seated in passanger seat now calmed down a little. His mother was very busy admiring the car innocently for the first time she got the chance to sit in car.

He sat beside his mother smiling softly admiring his precious family. He is very lucky to get chanyeol who sent that car to bring them to his mansion.

"Hey baby what's wrong" he asked when he noticed his sister sat silently with little pout looking at her lap all these time. She shook her head signalling nothing happened, he is not convinced with answer he looks down where Miya was pulling her leg back and forth nervously glancing at her leg.